If you use an HSBC credit card you might be knowing that Every time you use your HSBC Credit card for online shopping or to purchase anything, you get a reward from the bank. The more you shop the more you get the reward. Now the question is how to check those rewards points and how to redeem them? No worry, In this post you will learn How to Redeem HSBC Credit Card Reward Points | Use HSBC Reward Points?
We will see various ways to check and redeem your HSBC credit card reward points. just go through the complete article to know the process.
Requirements to Check & Redeem HSBC Credit Card Reward points Online
- You should have access to HSBC Internet Banking to check and redeem reward points online.
- Mobile Number must be registered with your bank account.
- Credit card should be active.
How to Check Your HSBC Credit Card Rewards Points?
There are various ways to check your reward points. find them below.
- Internet Banking: – You can use HSBC Net Banking Username and Password to login and check your HSBC credit card reward points.
- Phone Banking: – HSBC customers can call 1860 108 7788 or 1860 500 2277 , verify their personal details & card number to know HSBC credit card Reward points.
- Credit Card Monthly Statements: – you can check your Monthly Credit card statement sent to your registered address / email, to know number of points accumulated on HSBC credit card.
So, now you know the total credit card reward points you have accumulated over a period of time, Let’s see how you can redeem them.
How to Redeem HSBC Credit Card Reward Points Online Using Net Banking
- Visit HSBC Credit Card rewards Page and login using your Username and Password.
- Once you login successfully choose the category for which you want to redeem your reward points.
- Provide the quantity of the item that you need to purchase, using the redeemed points and add them in the cart.
- Click on view cart, read & accept the terms and conditions and proceed.
- Check your all the details correctly and click on the Redeem Now button.
- Once your redemption is done successfully, you will be given reference ID. keep it for future reference.
- The item will be delivered to the mailing address registered with the bank. The vouchers will be delivered to the email address and mobile number registered with the bank.
How to Redeem HSBC Credit Card Reward Points offline through Post
- HSBC customers can download the redemption form from the official website.
- Fill in the redemption form carefully and submit or send it to the nearest HSBC Branch. click here to find your nearest HSBC branch.
- Once the bank receives your request, and verify your details succesfully, your rewards redemption will be accepted.
How to Redeem HSBC Credit Card Reward Points by Calling Customer Care
You can call the HSBC customer care number 1800 267 3456 or 1800 121 2208 (Within India) / +91-40-61268002 or +91-80-71898002 (From Overseas) to redeem your Reward points. It can be redeemed against Gift Vouchers, Gifts, Charities, Airline Miles, and Hotel Rewards by the Primary Cardholder only.
Reward points cannot be exchanged for cash or credit or used to obtain cash advances, or used against payments of any charges or any such criteria as decided by HSBC.
HSBC Credit Card Reward Catalogue
You can use your Reward Points to redeem against the mentioned below categories.
Annual Fees Catalogue
Gift Vouchers Catalogue
Airline miles for Jet Airways, British Airways, and Singapore Airlines (Not available for online redemption)
Green Rewards Catalogue
Jet Airways Vouchers
HSBC Reward Programmes
|Card Type||Reward Points|
|HSBC Classic Credit Cardholders||1 Reward point for every purchase of Rs250|
|HSBC Gold Credit Cardholders||1 Reward point for every purchase of Rs100|
|HSBC Smart Value Credit Cardholders||1 Reward point for every purchase of Rs100|
|HSBC Platinum Credit Cardholders||2 Reward points for every purchase of Rs 150|
|HSBC Premier Credit Cardholders||2 Reward points for every purchase of Rs100|
Reward Points Redemption for Airline
You can redeem your credit card reward points for airline miles from InterMiles, British Airways & Singapore Airlines. At present these options are not available for online redemption and are thus not listed on the online rewards catalogue.
Conversion rates for reward points against air miles for the respective airlines –
|British Airways||1 Reward Point = 1 Avios Mile|
|Singapore Airlines||2 Reward Point = 1 Krisflyer Mile|
1 Reward Point = 1 Kris Flyer Mile (this is for Classic, Gold, Platinum, and Premier HSBC credit cards)
|InterMiles (formerly known as JetPrivilege)||2 Reward Points = 1 InterMile|
4 Reward Points = 1 InterMile ( For HSBC Makemytrip Platinum Credit Card)
3 Reward Points = 2 InterMiles (effective for HSBC Premier MasterCard Credit Card from 1 July 2016)
In this article, you have learned How to Redeem HSBC Credit Card Reward Points | Use HSBC Reward Points. I hope this information will be helpful to redeem credit card reward points.
Make sure you do not spend or use your credit card to purchase anything just to get reward points. Be wise in using a credit card.
Any queries or questions related to this information can be asked in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
You can call the HSBC customer care number 1800 267 3456 or 1800 121 2208 (Within India) / +91-40-61268002 or +91-80-71898002 (From Overseas) to redeem your Reward points.
You can fill in the redemption form and submit or send it to the nearest HSBC branch.
There will be handling charges for the redemption of reward points, at Rs. 50 per redemption shall apply for HSBC Platinum, Advance Platinum, Gold, Smart Value Card & Classic Credit Cards, except on donation requests.
Upon successful processing of the redemption request, your order will be fulfilled within 3 weeks’ time from the date of receipt.
E-vouchers options will be delivered on your registered Email and Mobile no. via SMS within 7 working days from the date of receipt.
Reward points are valid for up to 2 years to 3 years depends on the card like 2 years for Gold, Smart Value & Classic Credit Cards, and 3 years for Platinum & Premier Credit Cards.
All active Credit card account holders are eligible for the program.