Being the largest public sector bank in India SBI offers various online services. one of them is also to recharge mobile. In this post, we will learn how you can recharge mobile with SBI Online Banking.
Internet banking is, of course, one of the best things that bank offers to their customers. you can enjoy plenty of online services just sitting at your home.
Not only you can recharge your mobile but you can recharge DTH, utility bills, broadband, can pay the insurance premium, pay credit card bills, and many more.
SBI mainly offers two dedicated services to recharge and pay your bills using their portal. below are the offered services.
lets discuss the procedure to do online mobile recharge using SBI online banking.
How to Recharge Mobile using SBI-OxiPay
The process is quite simple and easy. you do not need to even register for this. However you should have access to internet banking in order to pay the bill/recharge. Follow the steps below.
- Visit the link of SBI-OxiPay.
- Click on Experience SBI-OxiPay.
- You will be shown disclaimer. click on Accept Button.
- You will be redirected to a new window where you can see a list of services offered. the default will be Online Mobile Recharge.
- Now Enter your Mobile number, select your Operator, Region will select automatically, enter your recharge amount if you know exactly else click on Recharge Plan to have to view and confirm once.
- After filling all the details click on Submit.
- On the next screen, you will see confirmation details. Enter your email ID and click on Pay Now.
- You will be redirected to Internet banking. Enter your user name and password to log in and confirm the transaction.
- You are done with mobile recharge. you will get SMS as well for this transaction.
How to Recharge Mobile using SBI-InstaPay
SBI-InstaPay is another service offered by SBI for various online services like mobile recharge, loan payments, rent payments, donations, etc. Below you can find the process to do mobile recharge.
- Visit the link of SBI-InstaPay
- Click on the link SBI-InstaPay for enriched experience.
- Accept the disclaimer by clicking on Accept Button.
- On the next page, you will see the type of payment options. select type of payment option as Prepaid Mobile, select Mobile Operator, Payment through by default will be SBI net banking. Click on Submit button.
- On the next page enter your mobile number, recharge amount, and click on Submit. verify the payment and click on Submit again.
- You will be redirected to SBI net banking.log in using your User Name and Password and confirm the transaction.
- you are done with mobile recharge through SBI-InstaPay. you will get SMS confirmation for the same.
Recharge Mobile directly through SBI Internet Banking
You can also recharge your mobile directly by logging in to internet banking. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit SBI Internet baking portal.
- Log in using your credentials i.e. User Name and Password.
- On the home screen click on Bill Payments tab and then select TopUp Recharge.
- On the next screen Select your Debit account number, Service provider, Enter mobile number, enter TopUp amount and click on Submit button.
- Now Click on Confirm button.
- You have done successful recharge on your mobile number. you will get an SMS confirming the same.
We have seen above how to recharge mobile with SBI online banking. you can choose any of them to recharge your mobile number in SBI. Hope this information will be useful to you.
1: Is there any additional charges for using this service by the bank?
No, the customer does not have to pay anything for using this service.
2: How does utility payment process through SBI-InstaPay?
Your payment details will be sent to the relevant biller by Bill Desk.
3: How log it will take to process the utility payment by the Biller?
It may take up to 2 working days to process the payment by the biller.
4: Can everyone use this facility?
This facility is available to State Bank of India(SBI) customers.
5: Do I need to register for this service?
No, you do not need to register to use this service.
6: Is there any limit on amount to recharge in this service?
Always check with operator before proceeding with recharge.
7: In case if I enter incorrect mobile number. what will happen?
If the entered mobile number is correct, a recharge will be done. you will get no refund for this. In case if the mobile number is wrong, the recharge will fail and you will get a refund within 2 working days.
8: what can I do if I do not get a confirmation message?
you need to contact Oxigen Services India Pvt Ltd customer care with the Oxigen Transaction ID. you can also provide them the requested mobile number for recharge and transaction date.