It is very common that we may face issues sometimes while using the google pay app to transfer funds or any transactions. In that case, you should know the steps to follow in order to fix the issues however if it’s not fixed you must know How and where to raise a complaint about google pay Issues.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is in hurry to get their work done as soon as possible. this is also the same in the banking sector. keeping this in mind Google launched Digital payment App known as Google Pay (formerly Tez App).
Google Pay helps people to transfer funds within few seconds without putting in much effort like visiting a bank or getting access to Net banking.
But after all Google Pay App is a human-made app, you may experience an error sometimes for any transactions.
Let’s see how you can contact the Google pay support team if you have any issues in google Pay like registration issues or transactional issues.
Google Pay Customer Care Complaint Number
This a fast and easy way to communicate with the GPay support team. you can find below the google pay customer care toll-free number.
Google Pay Customer Care toll-free Complaint Number – 1800-419-0157
You can call GPay customer care 24*7. However, it is recommended that before calling customer care troubleshoot your issues once, who knows it may get fix and you do not need to call GPay contact Centre.
In case if you are not able to register to google pay and you are getting an error ” Could not register” read this How to Fix the Issue “Could not register google pay “ before calling customer care.
Similarly, if there is any issue related to a failed transaction you can try troubleshooting by going through the article How to fix Google Pay transaction failed Issue and look for the possible solution to fix it.
However if none of the steps help you to fix your issues, you can always contact google pay. find below the process or methods to register Google Pay Complaint and contact the google pay support team apart from calling the Customer Care department.
Methods to Contact Google Pay Customer Care Department
Google Pay provides various ways to reach them if you have any issues related to the registration or transactions. we will discuss them one by one.
1: Create a ticket from the App – Google Pay Complaint
If the issues did not fix within the given interval of time follow the steps below in order to raise a complaint using the google pay mobile app.
- Open google Pay and login using PIN, Password or fingerprint.
- Scroll down the page and click on the option Show transaction history.
- Click on the failed transaction and you will be taken to the next screen.
- On this screen, you will all the details of your failed transaction. On the bottom right-hand side click on the option Get help.
- Now on the next screen select your relevant issues under the option What’s wrong? for example I click on the “Unable to transact” option.
- On the next screen tap on the button Create a ticket and your ticket will be created successfully.
2: Google Pay Complaint – Chat with Google Pay Support executive regarding your issues
You can also connect with GPay support agent using mobile app. follow the steps below.
- Open google Pay and login using PIN, Password or fingerprint.
- Click on your Profile Photo on the top right-hand side, scroll down a bit and click on the Help & Feedback option.
- On the next screen click on the Get help option. on the next screen, you will find options for which you can get help. here I need help with transactions so I have selected Fix problems with transactions.
- Once you click on your respective issues the app will redirect you to the Google support webpage. Now click on Get Help With Your Recent Transactions tab.
- On the next screen Confirm your google account that is used to make payment by clicking on the Yes button.
- The system will pull all the recent transaction list from the last 30 days. select the relevant transaction ( Failed one) and click on Connect to agent option on the next page.
- Check if your name is correct, Describe your issue in the box and click on Submit button. Note – Keep your last 4 digits of UPI transaction ID ready.
- Once these things are ready, you will get a chat screen where you can discuss your issues with the GPay support team.
3: Get Help on Goggle Pay issues from Google Help Centre
Follow the below steps and get answers to your questions on Google help Centre. make sure you login with the same email ID you have used in Google Pay.
- Visit the google pay help support page and describe your issues in the given search box.
- you will find the articles which is relevant to your query. go though it and find your solution.
4: Raise a complaint to Google Pay Grievance Officer
If you’ve already contacted google pay support channels through Google Pay helpline number, In-app support, and Help Center – and your issue is unresolved, then contact Google Pay India Grievance Support.
Visit the Google pay Grievance officer complaint page, fill the form, attach the required documents and click on the Submit button.
5: Ask your Questions in the Help Community
This is also a great way to fix your issues related to Google Pay. make sure you login with the same email ID you are using with google pay.
Visit the Ask the Help Community page and get answers from community experts. fill in the details regarding your issues and get an answer.
You can even refer to the existing article in case if it matches your current issues or problems.
6: Raise a complaint about Google Pay suspicious activity
If you find or suspect that your google pay account is compromised or misused for any unauthorized transactions you can report it here.
In this article, you have learned How to raise a complaint about google pay Issues in various ways. I hope after going through this article you will able to register googled pay complaints easily.
Further, if you have any queries/questions related to this article do ask in the below comment section and I will try my best to answer them.
You can call to the GPay Customer Care toll-free number 1800-419-0157 for any issues.
Yes, you can call GPay Customer Care between 8 AM – 12 AM for 7 days a week.
If your transaction is failed but the amount got deducted from your bank account and it did not credit in 3 working days you can call GPay Customer Care.
You can report it by calling google Customer Care department.
Login to Google Pay –> scroll down a bit and click on the option Show transaction history –> on the next screen you can view all your transaction history including your bill, recharge payment.
You can also see the payment status of every transaction whether it failed, Completed, or expired.
Do not worry in this case, your amount will be refunded by the bank to your account within 3 working days. generally, it is credited within an hour.
In case within 3 days if the amount is not reversed you can call GPay Customer care number 1800-419-0157 or can initiate a chat with Google Pay support agent.