Due to an increase in the use of digital payment systems, you may face an error however companies are trying hard to avoid any error with the latest technology. In this guide, we will see How to fix the Google Pay transaction failed Issue. We can not say that the issue will be fixed but we will try to find a possible solution.
We will cover various scenarios which you may encounter while doing any transactions. It means in various situations your transaction may fail and you should know what to check in that case.
How to fix Google Pay transaction failed Issue
There may be various reasons your transaction did not complete in Google Pay and it got failed. It can technical glitch or some mistakes we are doing from our side. check out the below issues with their possible solutions.
Issues In Sending or Receiving Money
If you are facing any issues while sending or receiving money try following the steps below. Google Pay transactions can fail because of the below possible reasons.
- Check if your Phone is having good Internet speed. when the internet speed is slow or down the transaction may fail at any steps.
- Make sure you are entering the correct UPI PIN to complete the transaction. It can happen that you have changed your UPI PIN recently and you are entering the old PIN.
- Check out if your Debit ATM card is active and not expired. Also, check if you have reached the transaction limit.
- Do check if your bank account is not in the hold status by the bank.
- go through and check your account balance if it is sufficient to transfer. sometimes we do not check our account balance and while we transfer the required amount our transaction fails due to insufficient bank balance.
Issues with failed merchant Payments transaction in Google Pay
In case you have transferred or sent the money to the merchant for any product you purchased and your transactions got failed, find below possible solutions.
- If you see the message Payment processing in Google Pay, wait for a maximum of 3 days to change the status either to succeed or failed. generally, it will change the status within 2 to 3 hours but if it does not wait for 3 days.
- If you are not sure about the status of the transaction, you can scroll down it on the Google Pay home page and click on Show transaction history and you will able to see the status of merchant payment whether it is failed or succeed.
- Check your Bank statement once to confirm if the amount is deducted if yes, you can ask your merchant to check once just to confirm if the transaction is complete or not.
Few common transaction issues
We come across some issues that are experienced by a majority of people. we will cover those common transactional issues with their possible solutions.
Google pay transaction failed but money is debited
You need to wait for a maximum of 3 working days and the bank will add money back to your bank account. Sometimes the money is reversed within 1 to 2 hours, but in case if it is not, wait for 3 business days. you can check your bank account balance or statement to confirm.
If still the money is not credited to your bank account go to the transaction history on google pay, click on that, select your relevant transaction, check the status(failed or processing), get the google transaction ID, call GPay Customer Care no. 1800-419-0157.
The transaction is successful but the amount is not credited to the recipient bank account
In case you have transferred the money to any of your relatives or friend or paid any utility bill or did any recharge using google Pay and the transaction is successful but the amount is not credited to the beneficiary account wait for 72 hours.
Within 72 hours either the bank will credit the amount to the beneficiary account or the money will be reversed to your bank account.
If after 3 days nothing happened then go to the transaction history on google pay, click on that, select your relevant transaction, check the status(failed or processing), get the google transaction ID, call GPay Customer Care no. 1800-419-0157.
Google pay transaction failed image
You can find below GPay transaction failed screenshot for the reference.
We have learned the possible solution about How to fix the Google Pay transaction failed Issue. Also, we discussed a few common errors we get in GPay transactions. I hope the above information will be useful.
Any queries/doubts related to this information can be asked in the below comment section. I will try to answer them.
Google Pay customer care toll free number: 1800-419-0157.
The amount will be credited back to your bank account within 3 working days. Generally, it will be reversed in your bank account within hours.
If it did not happen within 3 days, call Google Pay customer care number.
It can happen due to various reasons like:-
The person did not signup through your referral link.
The person is using google pay already, in that case, you won’t get cashback.
The referred person did not make the first successful payment after signing up through your referral link.
If above all things are correct check your account balance for the Cashback.
Yes, it gives cashback but not every time. you might get the coupon code of some company which you can redeem while buying the product from the respective company or through any e-commerce portal.
Cashback is directly credited to your bank account linked with google pay. you can use it to buy anything depending on the amount you got as a cashback.
You can go through the above troubleshooting option which might help you to fix the issue. If not call Google pay India Customer care number 1800-419-0157.
Google Pay is just a digital Payment app responsible for the payment transfer. The money is actually refunded by the bank if the transaction is failed.
You will earn Rs. 125 as a cashback when someone signup through your referral code and make their first payment. make sure he has not created a google pay account before.
3 thoughts on “How to fix Google Pay transaction failed Issue”
Payment Filled hai sir please solve Kar djie
Payment Filled hai sir please solve Kar djie
upar ka sara solution try kiya?