Punjab National Bank (PNB) is one of the popular banks in India. It offers various banking products and financial services like Net Banking, Mobile Banking, different types of loans, credit cards, etc. If you are having a PNB credit card and you want to check your statement you are at the right place. In this article, you will learn How to Get Punjab National Bank Credit Card Statement Online?
We will discuss various ways using which you can get your PNB Credit Card statement.
How to get PNB Credit Card Statement Online Using Internet Banking?
In order to get a Punjab National Bank credit card statement online, you must have access to PNB Internet Banking. Follow the steps below in order to proceed.
- Visit PNB Net Banking Official website.
- Login using your User ID and Password.
- Under Manage accounts tab select the option Credit Cards.
- Enter Credit Card Number and Click on the Search button. If it is not linked then click on the tab Link a Credit Card button.
- Next select the card number and you can see your credit are statement details.
Get your PNB Credit Card Statement Online through an Email
In order to get a PNB card statement you can register for an Email Statement. for that follow the steps below.
- Visit PNB Net Banking Official Website and click on Retail Banking.
- Enter your User ID and Password to login.
- Click on Other Services tab on the header and select the option Service Requests.
- On the next screen, Under the Service Request dropdown select the option New Requests and click on the OK button.
- Next click on the option Email Statement Registration link under Request type.
- Now, Choose your account from the dropdown and click on the Continue button.
- Check once your selected account number and click on the Submit button.
- Congrats!! you are successfully registered for Credit card email statement.
|Read Also How to get Account Statement of PNB|
Register for PNB Credit Card Statement via Customer Care
You can call PNB Customer care department number 1800 180 2222 or 1800 103 2222, verify your personal details to the executives and request to subscribe for PNB Credit card statement.
Subscribe for PNB Credit Card Statement through SMS
Send an SMS to 9264092640 or 5607040 from your registered mobile number with the bank in the below format:
ESTMT<space>last 4 digit of the account number<space>registered email ID
for e.g. ESTMT 1234 PNB123@gmail.com
Get Your Credit Card Statement by Visiting Bank Branch
Yes, you can visit your home branch with your bank passbook and your identity proof in order to get Punjab Bank Credit Card Statement.
In this article, you have learned How to Get Punjab National Bank Credit Card Statement Online? I hope you will find it easy now to get a PNB credit card statement.
If you have any queries or doubts related to this information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
You will get credit card statement to your email address on a monthly basis.
No, Its free of cost.
a. Visit PNB Net Banking Website
b. Log in using your User ID and Password.
c. Under the Manage accounts tab select the option Credit Cards.
d. Enter Credit Card Number and Click on the Search button.
e. View your Credit Card statement details.
For any issue related to the Punjab National Bank credit card, you can call the helpline number 1800 180 2345 or 0120- 4616200 and get your issues fixed.