Canara Bank is one of the major public sector banks in India providing various online services. Almost every work can be done using net banking or Mobile banking. one of the services is to change or update your mobile number. In this article, you will learn How to change mobile number in Canara Bank Account?
Sometimes we change our mobile number due to some issues like theft, SIM not working, etc. In such a scenario, we need to update our latest mobile number with the bank in order to proceed with the various banking-related tasks.
If you want to change your mobile number in Canara Bank go through this article. you will learn various ways to update your number. let’s begin…
Requirements to Change Mobile Number in Canara Bank
- New Mobile Number should be active and ready to receive or send an SMS.
- Internet Banking Access (if doing it through Canara Bank Net Banking)
- ATM Card Details
- If you have previous mobile number keep it with you. make sure the old number receive or send an SMS
Check out the methods below in order to update or change mobile number.
|Read Also How to get Canara Bank Account Number|
How to change mobile number in Canara Bank account Online
Follow the steps below:
- Visit Canara Bank Net Banking website and log in using your Username/ID and Password.
- Choose Profile option on the home page and select Personal details option.
- Now, click on change Mobile Number.
- Enter your new mobile number and click on the Submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your updated mobile number in order to verify. Enter that OTP.
- Your new mobile number have updated successfully.
How to change Canara Bank mobile number Via ATM
Follow the steps below in order to proceed:
- Visit the nearest Canara Bank ATM.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card, Enter the ATM PIN.
- Now choose the registration option from the Menu and select Mobile Number Registration.
- Next, select Change Mobile Number Option.
- Enter your new mobile number and click on the confirm button.
- Re-confirm your mobile number once again by entering again.
- You will get one reference number on the screen, note down this reference number. An OTP will be sent to your previous/old mobile number as well.
- From the new Mobile, number Type ACTIVATE>space> OTP<space>Reference Number and send it to 5676767.
- Your new mobile number will be updated successfully.
Update Canara Bank Mobile Number by Visiting Bank Branch
In case if you do not have access to Internet Banking or you do not have an old mobile number with you, follow the procedure below in order to change your mobile number.
- Visit your Canara Bank Branch along with your Identity and Address proof (e.g. -Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.).
- You may need to verify your KYC. In that case, the bank staff will give you the KYC form.
- Fill in the KYC form, sign it and submit it to the bank executive. make sure you check the box change the registered mobile number and write the latest number in the provided space.
- Next, the Bank executive will verify your details and if all the details are correct he or she will write one reference number on the form and will let you know where to go next.
- On the next window, the bank executive will open the reference number and will ask you to show the original copy of your PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. if all the details are valid he or she will update your latest mobile number to your Bank account.
- You will receive an update regarding this to your new mobile number or email ID.
In this post, you have learned How to change your mobile number in your Canara Bank Account. I hope this information will be helpful in changing or updating the new mobile number easily.
In case if you have any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can directly ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all your questions as soon as possible.
The mobile number will be updated within 2 working days.
You may contact your branch again and ask for an update about your mobile number change request.
If you have access to Canara Bank Net Banking, you can check it by logging in to Net Banking, Profile, Personal details, and then check your mobile number if it has updated or changed.
You will get an update through SMS to your new mobile number from the bank.
Whatever the transactions you do, an SMS will be sent to your latest mobile number. this way you can check if the number has been updated.
you can also check through UPI-enabled apps like Google Pay, BHIM, PhonePe, etc. you will get an error in these apps while performing any transactions and