Canara Bank is a leading Public sector bank providing its services across different verticals. It also provides its services online and offline. In case if you want to activate Canara Bank Net Banking and various other banking-related tasks you need a customer ID. In this article, you will learn How to find a Canara Bank Customer ID.
We will discuss the various ways to find your customer ID. so go through the complete article.
Let’s discuss the methods.
Find Canara Bank Customer ID through Bank Passbook
This is the easiest and fastest way to know your customer ID within a minute. if you have the Canara Bank Passbook follow the steps below to find your customer ID.
- Get your Canara Bank Passbook.
- Open the first page of your passbook.
- You will be able to see your customer ID below your address.
Get Customer ID using Welcome Letter
When you open a bank account in Canara Bank you will get a Welcome letter kit. find your welcome kit and get your Customer ID under the Customer details section.
Get Canara Bank Customer ID by calling Customer Care
Follow the steps below in order to know your bank account customer ID.
- Dial Canara Bank Customer Care Toll-Free number – 1800 425 0018.
- Listen to the IVR and choose the option which says to talk to our customer care representatives press 9 or whichever button IVR says.
- Once you are in touch with the executive, ask for your bank Customer ID. you need to verify your identity like Name, DOB, Account Number, etc. overcall.
- Once the details are verified they will tell your bank account customer ID or you will get via SMS to your registered mobile number.
Find Canara Bank customer ID through Net Banking
If you have access to Net Banking and you want to know your bank customer ID, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Canara Bank Internet Banking Official Website and log in using your User ID and Password.
- On the home page, choose bank account statement option under Menu.
- Select the interval for which you need your bank statement, your account statement will open.
- On the top of the bank statement you will get your Canara Bank customer ID.
In this guide, you have learned how to find Canara Bank Customer ID using various methods. I hope the above information will help you in finding your bank customer ID.
If you have any doubts/questions related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all of them as soon as possible.
Customer ID is a Unique 11 digit number which is assigned to every customer in the bank. using the customer ID, bank can get all your personal details.
Canara Bank Customer Care toll-free number is – 1800 425 0018.
In case if you have multiple accounts, there will be only one Customer ID for all the accounts. Bank will generate one Customer ID in order to manage the customer accounts in an easy way.
Using Bank Passbook
Through Canara Bank Internet Banking
By Calling Canara Bank Customer Care
Using Canara Bank Welcome letter
Yes, In Canara Bank, the Customer ID is used as a User ID to access net Banking. In order to activate Net banking, you need a Customer ID.
Once you log in to net banking you can customize your User ID as well.