Due to the increase in the expenditure by the people, banks provide various offers to their customers on credit cards. Canara Bank is also providing the same as per the customer requirement. if you are a credit card holder of Canara Bank you must know How to Download Canara Bank Credit Card Statement Online
In this article, we will discuss the methods by which one can view and download the Canara Bank credit card statement.
Requirements to get Canara Bank Credit Card Statement
- You must be an account holder of Canara Bank.
- Your email must be registered with the bank to get e-statement.
- You must have access to Canara Bank Net Banking to get the statement online.
Now that you are aware of the requirements let’s check out the methods to get a Canara Bank credit card statement.
|Read Also How to get Mini Statement of Canara Bank|
How to get Canara Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Net Banking
Follow the below step in order to view or download your Canara Bank credit card statement online.
- Visit Canara Bank Internet Banking Website and login using your User ID and Password.
- Choose Cards section on the top of the page.
- Select Credit cards option from the drop down.
- Choose the credit card for which you want to get the statement.
- Select the date range for which you need the statement and click on view statement button.
- You will able to see the statement on the screen.
How to get Canara Bank Credit Card statement Via Customer Care
Canara Bank provides the facility for its customers to know their credit card balance through phone banking. you just have to call the specific number from your registered mobile number.
Call the Canara Bank phone banking number 1800-425-0018 and request the executive to get your credit card statement.
Canara Bank credit card statement toll-free customer care numbers –
1800 425 0018 / 1800 103 0018 / 1800 208 3333 / 1800 3011 3333
Verify your personal details to the executives and request to get your credit card statement. After verifying your details they will send your statement to your registered email ID.
|Read Also How to Check Canara Bank Balance?|
How to get Canara Bank Credit Card Statement Online through Mobile Banking
- Download and install Canara Sathi mobile app to your phone.
- Login using your Net Banking Username and password.
- Select Credit Cards button on the dashboard.
- Details of your all credit cards will appear on the screen.
- Choose your respective credit cards and click on Card Statement.
- Choose your time duration and download your credit card statement.
Get Canara Bank Credit Card e-Statement
You can subscribe to the Canara Bank e-statement to get it every month. you will receive an e-statement by the end of every month. you can visit the online portal of Canara bank and opt to receive a monthly e-statement.
To receive e-statement you must registered your email ID with your bank account.
Get Canara Bank Credit Card Statement by Visiting Branch
You can get your credit card statement by visiting the bank branch as well. visit your bank branch along with your bank passbook.
Request the bank staff to get your Credit Card Statement. they will verify your account details. you may need to write an application for this.
After verifying your details by the bank, you will be provided your credit card statement for any duration.
In this article, you have learned How to get Canara Bank Credit Card Statement using various methods. I hope this information will help you to get the statement easily.
If you have any questions/doubts related to this information, please ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
a. Visit the Canara Bank Internet Banking Website and log in using your User ID and Password.
b. Choose the Cards section on the top of the page.
c. Select the Credit cards option from the drop-down.
d. Choose the credit card for which you want to get the statement.
e. Select the date range for which you need the statement and click on the view statement button.
f. You will able to see the statement on the screen.
You can download the Canara Bank credit card statement online via Mobile Banking or Internet Banking.
Canara Bank Customer Care Number – 1800-425-0018
To get Canara Bank e-statement for credit card , you must register your mobile number with the bank. You can update your email ID either online or by visiting the bank.