Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (CGGB) is a merger of two banks Chaitanya Grameena Bank and Godavari Grameena Bank located in Andhra Pradesh. Its headquarter is in Guntur.
This is basically a regional rural bank providing the services to mainly the rural areas of Andhra Pradesh. CGGB has branches in over 200 districts with more than 40 ATM centers which help the bank to serve the customers very well.
Features of Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
There are so many great features of CGGB. you can find some of the key features listed below.
- You can apply for different types of loans like housing loans, Education loans, term loans, MSME loans, etc.
- Different types of deposits are also available in CGGB like Fixed deposit schemes, Recurring deposits, Tax saver term deposits, etc.
- It provides fund transfer facility through IMPS Mobile, NEFT and RTGS.
- It also provides Rupay Debit cards and Rupay Kisan Credit cards .
- You can generate green PIN yourself without visiting bank branch at CGGB ATMs.
- CGGB launched Mobile banking facilities for the customers since 13th March 2018.
- CGGB implemented the UPI service on 28th March 2018. you can register your saving bank accounts with UPI apps like BHIM, Google Pay, PhonePe, etc.
Requirements to Register for CGGB Mobile Banking
- Your mobile number should be registered with your bank account.
- Registered mobile number should have active SMS Plan to send or receive SMS.
- You should have Rupay Debit card with you.
How to Register for CGGB Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below in order to activate the mobile banking service in Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank.
- Download and install CGGB Mobile banking app “ CGGB Money ” to your mobile phone.
- Open the Mobile application, and click on “Accept” to proceed further.
- Now click on “Allow to choose a SIM” and select your registered mobile number.
- Click on “Send SMS” to verify your Mobile No.
- A Popup will appear on the screen saying “ You have not yet registered for mobile banking, Do you want to register”. Click on OK.
- Now your registered mobile no will be displayed, click on OK.
- On the next screen enter your Customer id, Rupay Debit Card number, ATM PIN, and click proceed.
- Now a message will display “You’ve successfully registered for Mobile banking. OTP generated successfully and is shared to you with SMS”. Press ok.
- Now enter received OTP to validate. A message will display “OTP validated successfully. You will get SMS for MPIN and TPIN
- Now enter the MPIN that you have received and enter a new MPIN (Should be four digits only) twice that you want to use for further login. You’ll get a message like “Your MPIN has been changed successfully”.
- Now follow the same procedure to change your TPIN (transaction PIN) which will be used in funds transfer.
- After the successful completion of the above procedure, you’ll be redirected to the welcome screen of the mobile banking application.
- You can use your MPIN to login to CGGB Mobile banking App.
How to Transfer Money using CGGB Mobile Application
Once you login to CGGB Mobile App follow the below procedure to transfer funds.
- Once you logged in you will find four menus Account, Funds Transfer, Services, and My profile.
- Click on the Funds transfer option, you will find four options named “Within Own Accounts (To self-account), Within CGGB, IMPS, and Manage Payee.
- Under Within own account (self account) you can transfer funds to your own CGGB accounts. Within CGGB you can transfer funds to other CGGB accounts.
- Using IMPS you can transfer the funds to other Bank accounts. Under IMPS you’ll find two ways to transfer the funds named To a Mobile Number, To A/C using IFSC
- To A/c using the IFSC option, you can transfer the money using the beneficiary account number and IFSC code.
- Using the Manage Payee menu you can add or delete the beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries are of three types. 1. Other accounts in CGGB 2. IMPS – To a Mobile number 3. IMPS-To account using IFSC. If you add the beneficiaries you can directly transfer the money by just selecting the name of the beneficiary.
- Using the option To a Mobile Number you can transfer the funds using the Mobile Number and MMID of the beneficiary.
- Go to the Accounts menu to see a list of accounts that were linked to a customer id.
|Read Also How to Transfer money in PNB
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Balance Check (CGGB)
you can use below methods to get your CGGB Bank account balance.
Get your bank account balance through CGGB Mobile App
- Log in to CGGB money app for mobile.
- On the home page, you will able to see the Account tab. Click on the Account tab and then select the view balance option to see your bank account balance.
- Your bank balance will be visible on the screen.
Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank Balance Enquiry Number
- Call customer care toll-free number from your registered mobile number – 1800 425 6708 and verify your identity. they will let you know your bank account balance instantly on call.
Know your CGGB Bank Account Balance by visiting Bank Branch
- Visit your Bank Home branch with your Passbook. Ask bank officials about your account balance. they will update your passbook and you will able to see your bank account balance.
View your CGGB Bank Account Balance using UPI App
Since CGGB has already implemented UPI you can register your CGGB bank account in any UPI App and check your balance very easily.
Check CGGB Account balance through *99# (USSD) Code
You need to dial *99# from your mobile. type CHAI to choose CGGB Bank. you can choose the number as shown on the screen. select the number to check balance.
You have learned about Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (CGGB) the mobile registration process, Balance enquiry methods, and money transfer procedure through mobile banking.
I hope the above information is clear. If you have any questions do ask in the below comment section.