Cashe Personal loan, how to apply for, Cashe Loan interest rate, fee & charges, documents required, eligibility criteria
Cashe provides a quick loan for salaried professionals. It makes the borrowing experience easy by removing paperwork and human interactions. Cashe personal loans can be used for any purpose, including gadgets purchase, wedding, holiday, medical emergencies, repairs & renovations of the house, etc.
|Loan App Name||Cashe|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 1.5 year|
|Loan Amount||From Rs. 1000 to Rs. 400000|
|Processing Fee||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Interest Rate||starting from 2.25 % per month or 27.38 % p.a|
Cashe Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- Loan application procedure is online.
- Cashe offer loan from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 400000
- The loan repayment tenure is from 3 months to 1.5 year.
- The processing fee of loan is up to 3% of the loan amount.
- It offers an attractive interest rate of 2.25% per month or 27.38 % p.a.
- No collateral is required to get the Cashe personal loan.
- There is no foreclosure charges.
- Loan amount will be instantly credited to the bank account.
- Various loan repayments methods are available.
Cashe Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be residing in India.
- Applicants age must be above 18 years.
- You must be salaried professionals only.
- Applicant minimum salary should be Rs. 12000.
- The applicant should have a bank account along with a Facebook/ Google+/ LinkedIn account.
- You must have a proof of current employment.
- You must have valid identity and address proof to avail loans.
- Your SLQ (Social Loan Quotient) profile rating should be good.
Cashe Eligibility and Disbursal Limits For a Loan
loan eligibility and disbursal limits:
|Loan Tenure||Loan Eligibility|
|90 days ( 3 months )||Up to 110% of net monthly salary|
|180 days ( 6 months )||Up to 210% of net monthly salary|
|270 days ( 9 months )||Up to 310% of net monthly salary|
|360 days ( 12 months )||Up to 400% of net monthly salary|
|540 days ( 18 months )||Up to 500% of net monthly salary|
Eligibility in terms of salary and corresponding loan amounts:
|Salary Eligibility||Minimum Loan Amount||Maximum Loan Amount|
|Rs 12,000||Rs 1,000||Rs 1,10,000|
|Rs 22,000||Rs 25,000||Rs 2,10,000|
|Rs 25,000||Rs 50,000||Rs 2,58,000|
|Rs 40,000||Rs 75,000||Rs 3,00,000|
|Rs 50,000||Rs 125,000||Rs 4,00,000|
Documents Required For Cashe Personal Loan
- Selfie as a proof of your photograph.
- PAN card
- ID Proof (Driving License/Voter ID/Passport/Aadhaar Card)
- Address proof (Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Identity Card or Utility Bills i.e. Electric/landline phone bill/ Gas Bill (not more than 2 months old).
- If Current Address is different from Permanent Address, then you need to submit Utility Bill- Electric/landline phone bill/ Gas Bill of current address (not more than 2 months old), Leave & License Agreement/Rent Agreement
- 3 month bank statements with salary credit.
- All the documents should be self attested.
- Aadhaar card (Optional, Aadhaar details quicken loan application process)
How to Apply For Cashe Personal Loan?
- Download and install CASHe Personal Loan App on your mobile.
- Register and log in to CASHe personal loan app by registering through your social media account i.e Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ accounts.
- Fill the basic details to know your personal loan eligibility.
- Submit KYC documents and apply for a quick personal loan.
- Once application is approved, Cashe will transfer the loan directly to your bank account.
Cashe Loan Repayment
It provides various methods for loan repayment as mentioned below.
- You can repay the EMIs via NEFT/IMPS/UPI.
- Enter your CASHe CLN number as the account number, with account name ‘Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd.
- Cashe IFSC code is KKBK0000958, and VPA for UPI payments is cashe@kotak
Cashe Interest Rate, Fees & Charges
|Fee & Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Interest Rate||Starting from 2.25 % per month or 27.38 % p.a.|
|Processing Fee||For 90 days Tenure = Rs.85 Flat for loan amount 0 to 5999, Rs.500 Flat for loan amount 6000 to 33333, and 1.50% for loan amount 33334 to 99999 of the loan|
For 180 days Tenure = Rs 1200 or 2% of the loan, whichever is higher
For 270 days Tenure = Rs 1200 or 2% of the loan, whichever is higher
For 360 days Tenure = Rs 1200 or 2% of the loan, whichever is higher
For 540 days Tenure = Rs.1000 or 3% of the loan, whichever is higher
|Late Payment Charges||0.7% interest fee penalty if you default on the EMI or do not pay after the 7-day interest-free grace period.|
Cashe Personal Loan Pros & Cons
|100% paperless loan application||The minimum income threshold should match|
|No foreclosure charges||Available only to the salaried professionals|
|Multiple loan repayment methods are available||you must have social media account|
|No Collateral required||SLQ (Social Loan Quotient) must be good.|
|In partnership with the RBI registered NBFC||The interest rate is high|
|Instant loan transfer after document verification||Loan not available for self-employed|
Is Cashe App Safe and Legit?
Cashe provides loans through Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd., an RBI registered NBFC which makes it trustworthy for a personal loan. It follows the norms laid down by the RBI.
All the transactions are secured via 128-bit SSL encryption. Data is transferred over secured connections.
Cashe Customer Care Details
You can send an email to email@example.com to get your queries addressed.
Alternatively, you can raise a case by clicking here, fill the relevant details, and submitting your request.
Applying for a loan online provides a good way to get the loan fast, which is good, however, you must consider the offered interest rate by the online apps.
Besides the interest charges, there are other charges involved like, processing fees, late payment fees, etc. Make sure you read the necessary terms and conditions of the contract of information available on the lender’s website before you apply for a loan.
- FlexSalary Personal Loan Review | Get Instant Personal Loan Up to Rs. 2 Lakh
- PayMe India Personal Loan Review | Get Instant Loan Up to Rs. 2 Lakh
SLQ is India’s first social behavior-based credit rating system for salaried professionals and young salaried millennials.
It is linked to a number of data points including mobile and social media footprint, education, monthly salary, and career experience. SLQ is a dynamic score and as you interact and spend time in the digital space your SLQ score evolves too.
CASHe is neither a bank nor an NBFC. It is powered by Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd., an RBI registered NBFC.
Sorry!! unfortunately, the only way to apply for a Cashe personal loan is through Smartphone.
Cashe personal loans start from Rs 1000 to a maximum of Rs 400000.
If all the documents are correct, you will get the loan instantly after document verification.
a. registered your UPI ID with CASHe
b. go to the My CASHe screen of the app
c. click the Current Due tab
d. Click on the tab and Repay with UPI
e. screen will feature the amount to be transferred and your UPI ID.
f. select Repay
your repayment with UPI is valid for a period of 60 minutes. In case it does not process within the stipulated time, you have to start the procedure once again.
You also have an option to make the payment through UPI from the How to Repay screen of your app. This screen is auto-populated with your UPI ID if you have your Virtual Payment Address (VPA) registered with us