PayMe India Instant personal loan, How to Apply, PayMe India customer care details, Interest rate, fee & charges
PayMe India is a Fintech company that started in the year 2016 to provide financial services in the easiest way. It has various products like personal loans, Digital gold, mutual fund, CIBIL score, etc.
PayMe India personal loans can be used for Education, Medical emergencies, Wedding, Home renovation, Buying mobile, Travel expenses, rental deposit, Monthly bills, buying home appliances, furniture, and other items of need, etc.
|Loan App Name||PayMe India|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2 Lakh|
|Interest Rate||18% to 36% p.a|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 24 months|
|Processing Fee||Up to 5% + Tax|
PayMe India Features & Benefits
- Complete online process
- It offers a loan amount starting from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 2 Lakh.
- PayMe offers a flexible loan tenure of 3 months to 24 months.
- The interest rate varies from 18% to 36% (APR).
- No collateral is required.
- No charges on the loan foreclosure.
- Loan approval and disbursal are quick.
- Provides high level of security.
PayMe India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Borrower age must be 18 years or above.
- Maximum age limit at the time of the loan is 56 years.
- Applicant must be salaried employee.
- Your monthly take home salary must be at least Rs. 15000.
- An individual must have a minimum work experience of 6 months.
- Good credit score must be required.
PayMe India Personal Loan Required Documents
- Identity proof (Driving license/Voter id/Passport/Aadhar/PAN).
- Address proof (Driving license/Voter id/Passport/Aadhar/Utility bills/bank statements).
- Last 3 months salary slip is required.
- Your last 6 months bank statement is needed.
How to Apply For PayMe India Personal Loan Online?
- Download and install PayMe India mobile app on your phone.
- Give required permission to the app. enter your mobile number and click on the Continue button. create 6 digit password and proceed further.
- Now, you have to complete your KYC. for that click on the button Continue. you need to upload the KYC document like Aadhaar card photo, PAN card photo and selfie and click on the Save button.
- Next, you need to upload your bank details. click on the Continue button and Enter account holder name, choose Account type, enter account number, Bank IFSC code, bank name, two reference name and their mobile number. click on the Save button.
- Now, you need to upload your bank account statement. you can login to your net banking portal through this app or you can directly upload the PDF. click on the Next button.
- On the next page enter your Employment details and click on the Save button.
- Your documents is uploaded successfully. you will see a successful message on the screen as well.
- Once your documents are verified successfully, the application will show your approved loan amount. click on the the Request Money option.
- On the next screen you will able to see E-Sign and E-Mandate option. first click on the E-Sign, read the terms and click on proceed and sign digitally using your finger or mobile stick. tap on Accept and Sign button.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. enter the OTP and click on the Verify button.
- Now come back to the home scree and click on the request money again. this time you have to finish your E-Mandate.
- After finishing E-Mandate , the amount will be transferred to your bank account. you will get a message about this as well.
PayMe India Loan Repayment
If your E-Mandate has been created successfully, the loan amount will be auto-debited from your bank account on the due date.
Make sure to keep a sufficient amount in your account to avoid any extra fees or charges.
PayMe also provides the facility to pay the loan amount Via UPI. It provides you with the UPI Reference account that can be used to pay the loan due amount.
You can also pay your loan amount through NEFT or IMPS. It provides you with bank details where you need to transfer the loan due amount.
PayMe India Interest Rate, Fees & Charges
|Fee & Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Interest Rate||18% to 36% APR (Annual percentage rate)|
|Processing Fee||Up to 5% + GST|
PayMe India Personal Loan Pros & Cons
|The loan application process is online.||The interest rate is high|
|No foreclosure charges||Minimum salary criteria should be matched.|
|No collateral is required||Other fees are not disclosed on the website.|
|Flexible repayment option|
|The loan is processed via NBFC registered with the RBI|
Is PayMe India Safe and Legit?
Yes, it processes all the loan amounts through NBFCs registered with the RBI. PayMe India is in partnership with Arvog (Finkurve Financial Services Limited), Money2money Finance Private Limited, and PayMe India financial services private limited.
It also provides a high level of security to the customer data by using SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption (the strongest security system in the market) security and complying with the SSL certificate.
Moreover, It has a Google Play store rating of 4.1 which makes it trustable by the customers.
PayMe India Customer Care Details
PayMe India Customer care number = 76699 29905
PayMe India Contact Email Address = email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
PayMe India Registered Address =
Address Post Box No. 82/142, M.G Road,
Kanpur – 208 001, Uttar Pradesh.
Phone +91 512 230 5949
Fax +91 512 230 6105
8-9 Vipin Khand,
Phone Number = +91 522-2307950
Fax Number = +91 522-2307960
PayMe India offers various products and services to the customers like personal loans, Mutual Fund, CIBIL scores, etc. It can be a good option if you are looking for a personal loan.
However, it is always preferred to avoid taking loans from the loan apps until its very urgent because the interest rate will always be high.
Prefer first getting money from your friends & family, then try to get the loan from banks. If not go with the loan apps. Always make sure to check the interest rate, fee & charges before finalizing your loan application.
- Fullerton India Business Loan | Documents Required | Eligibility | Loan Interest Rate
- RupeeLend Loan Reviews | Get Loan Up to Rs. 1 Lakh
- Get Rs. 50000 Loan in 5 Mins | True Balance Personal Loan
If you think that you would not be able to pay the loan due amount on the agreed repayment date, contact the PayMe India customer care department five working days before your repayment date to stop the NACH and roll over the loan for another period.
Note that this can be done only once during your loan cycle.
Once the loan amount is approved and your required documents have been successfully verified, the loan will be credited within 24 hours.
Unfortunately, you can not apply for a loan if you are getting your salary in cash. your salary must come into your bank account to process the loan.
PayMe India will notify you by sending an SMS or an email about the status of the loan on your registered mobile number or email ID.