FlexSalary loan review, loan eligibility, Interest rate fees & charges How to apply, flexsalary customer care details
FlexSalary is an instant online loan provider platform that offers various types of loans like personal loans, travel loans, wedding loans, etc.
It is a product of Vivifi India Finance Private Limited, a non-banking finance company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Vivifi India finance was introduced in July 1996 to address the financial needs of underserved consumers.
|Loan App Name||FlexSalary|
|Loan Tenure||10 months to 36 months|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 4000 to Rs. 200000|
|Interest Rate||Maximum of 36% (annual percentage rate)|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 300 to Rs. 750 + GST|
FlexSalary Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- It offers unsecured personal loan hence no collateral is required.
- The loan application process is online.
- It provides loan repayment term from 10 months to 36 months.
- Interest rate is of maximum 36% annualized.
- Loan amount of Rs. 4000 to Rs. 2,000,00 is offered.
- FlexSalary persona loan has no fixed EMI.
- You have to pay interest only on the amount you use, not on the approved loan amount.
- The one time processing fee range from Rs. 300 to Rs. 750 + GST.
- Loan disbursal is done within an hour, if your loan amount is approved and you meet eligibility criteria.
FlexSalary Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Your age must be above 18 years.
- You must be a salaried individual.
- Your net home take salary must be Rs. 8000 or more.
Documents Required For FlexSalary Personal Loan
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID).
- Address Proof (Driving License / Utility Bills / Aadhaar / Passport / Bank Statements / Voter ID).
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Selfie with applicant face clearly visible
- Net Banking verification to validate your bank account and salary information.
How to Apply For FlexSalary Instant Personal Loan?
- Download and install FlexSalary Instant Loan App on your mobile.
- Launch the app and click on the button Apply Now.
- Next, Enter your basic details like name, email, mobile number, PAN number, create a password, check the box terms & condition and click on the Continue button.
- An OTP will be sent to the entered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the Confirm button. you can also validate your phone number later.
- Now, Enter your address details such as residence type, land mark, street, PIN code, date of birth etc. enter your employment details as well. on the same screen now enter your bank details like account number, IFSC code, branch name, bank name etc. finally click on the Continue button.
- On the next step, you have to verify your identity by uploading PAN card and Aadhaar card or Driving license or Voter ID image.
- After uploading the document FlexSalary will show your approved loan amount. click on Proceed to Verification button.
- Now, you need to verify your income details. check your Account details displayed on the screen and click on the Verify button.
- For bank account verification, enter your net banking username and password, Re-enter your password and click on the Submit button.
- Once your bank account is verified successfully, your loan will be approved. you will see a successful message on the screen. click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen you will see loan approved amount along with all the details like interest rate offered, processing fee, your payment date etc. click on the option proceed with Video KYC button.
- Now, start your Video KYC and sign the loan agreement digitally. for that click on E-Sign button. for doing E-sign, enter your mobile number in the given box, registered with your Aadhaar and click on the Yes button.
- On the next screen click on Proceed to E-Sign button. enter your Aadhaar and verify it through received OTP.
- Now, you need to sign E-Mandate. click on the E-Mandate button and Authenticate it using Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Once this is verified, the approved loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
FlexSalary Loan Repayment
It provides the facility to auto-debit the loan amount on the due date so that you do not have to worry about the payment. ECS is being used to auto-debit the loan amount.
You need to make sure that enough money should be there in your bank account before the due date to avoid any fees or charges.
FlexSalary Interest Rate, Fees & Charges
|Fee & Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Interest Rate||Maximum of 36% (APR)|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 300 to Rs. 750|
|Line Usage Fees||150 + GST, Applicable only if the credit line is kept active after a part payment for a balance of Rs.10000|
|Bounce Cheque Fees||NIL|
FlexSalary Personal Loan Pros & Cons
|The loan application process is online.||The interest rate is high.|
|The loan amount is high.||You must meet the minimum salary threshold.|
|No collateral required|
|A credit score is not required|
|Minimal documents are required.|
|It offers loans from NBFC registered with RBI.|
|As per the website, there is no extra fee & charges.|
Is FlexSalary Safe and Legit?
Yes, It is a genuine loan app as it offers loans through Vivifi India Finance Pvt. Ltd which is registered NBFC with RBI.
It is completely safe & secure. The Information you share is encrypted & only used to verify your application. It does not share your data with any third parties.
Moreover, it has a banking domain experienced team that uses the latest AI technology to make the loan process even easier and more efficient.
FlexSalary Customer Care Details
|Customer Contact Type||Email/Phone Number/Address|
|FlexSalary customer care number||+91-40-4617-5151|
|FlexSalary what’s App Number||+919908795151|
|FlexSalary customer care Email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
In this article we have discussed FlexSalary Personal Loan Review | Get Instant Personal Loan Up to Rs. 2 Lakh. I hope the detailed explanation will help you to decide the lender easily.
FlexSalary offers various types of loans based on individual requirements. make sure to choose the right loan product based on your needs and requirements.
Opting for a large loan when you do not need will only lead you to have financial trouble and monthly payouts.
- SmartCoin Loan Review | Get Instant Loan Up to Rs. 50000
- mPokket: Personal Loan & Instant Student Loan Review | Get Instant Loan Up to 30k
- PaySense Loan App Review | How to Apply For PaySense Instant Personal Loan?
It offers personal loans ranging from Rs. 4000 to Rs. 2 Lakh.
The tenure of the loan is from 10 months to 36 months.
The interest rate is of APR (Annual percentage rate) 36% maximum.
You need to repay the loan taken on time. after repaying the entire loan without any delay will lead you to increase your FlexSalary credit limit.