Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Check (DBGB) is a regional rural bank catering to the needs of the people of Bihar in mainly rural areas. It offers various online services as well. In this post, we will learn how you can check Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank(DBGB).
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank (DBGB) is a Regional Rural Bank (RRB) founded on 01/01/2019 after merging Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) & Bihar Gramin Bank (BGB).
DBGB is sponsored by Punjab National Bank. The bank has total branches across 20 districts in Bihar with 1000 plus branches that provide service to the customers.
Requirements to Check Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance
Account-holders must meet up certain requirements in order to do a balance enquiry in DBGB. find below the required things.
- You should have an account in Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank.
- You must register your mobile number with your bank account.
- Mobile number should have an active SMS plan to send or receive SMS.
- Your ATM Debit card should be there with you at the time of registration.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number
You can call the below-mentioned toll-free number in order to get your balance details.
DBGB Balance enquiry number – 1800 180 7777.
You need to call the above number, verify your personal details, and know your balance instantly on call.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry through Email
DBGB Customers can also send an email to the below email address to know their bank account balance.
Email address for Balance Enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
DBGB Balance Enquiry through DBGB mPassbook
Yes, you can use Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank mPassbook mobile app to check your balance anytime, anywhere. mPassbook is an electronic form of physical passbook. follow the steps below to check your account balance.
- Download and install DBGB mPassbook on your mobile phone.
- Launch app ,select your language, enter your Customer ID ( Customer ID you can find in your DBGB bank passbook) ,check the box I accept Terms and Conditions and click on Proceed button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. enter that OTP and click on Proceed button.
- Once your OTP is verified you will see successfully verified message on the screen. Now you need to set 4 digit M-pin Confirm your M-pin one more time and click on Login button.
- you will see a message on screen saying your M-pin is set successfully. click on Ok.
- Now open the mPassbook app again and enter your M-pin. On the home page, you can see your bank account balance. you can see the mini statement as well on this app.
Balance Enquiry through DBGB mBanking Mobile App
Follow the steps below in order to check Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank balance using DBGB mBanking mobile app.
- Download and install DBGB mBanking mobile app to your phone.
- launch the app and accept terms and condition by clicking on I Agree button.
- Click on the option New User?.
- On the next window enter your Account ID ,choose facility type from the dropdown and click on Continue button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. enter that OTP and click on the Continue button.
- Now enter your ATM Debit card details and 4 digit ATM PIN and click on Continue button. make sure your ATM is active before registering for mBanking.
- On the next screen enter the new login password and transaction password. enter once again to confirm both password. now click on Submit button.
- Now you will see a message on the screen saying your User ID is created successfully. User will be enabled within 1-2 Business days. you will get an SMS to your mobile number as well confirming the same.
- After 2 days login again to Banking mobile app and check your account balance on the home page only.
|Read Also Ellaquai Dehati Bank Balance Check|
DBGB Balance Check by Visiting ATM
Follow the process below in order to check your account balance through ATM but you have come out of your home.
- Visit any ATM center near you.
- Swipe your ATM Debit card and choose language.
- Enter your 4 digit ATM Password.
- Choose the option Balance enquiry and then select type of account (Savings or Current account)
- Get your balance on the screen.
DBGB Account balance through Bank Passbook
Visit your home branch along with your bank Passbook. request bank officials to update your passbook.
After updating your passbook you can see your latest bank account balance.
Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Head Office Address
Shri Vishnu Commercial Complex, NH-30, New Bypass, Near BP Highways Service Petrol Pump, Asochak, PATNA-800016
Customer Care Toll-Free Number – 18001807777
Email Address – email@example.com
You have learned how to check your Dakshin Bihar Gramin Bank Balance in various ways. I hope you are clear with the above information.
If you have any questions regarding this information you can ask in the below comment section.