Madhyanchal Gramin Bank (मध्यांचल ग्रामीण बैंक) is a Regional Rural Bank formed after merging 3 rural banks namely Madhya Bharat Bank, Sharda Grameen Bank, Rewa Sidhi Grameen Bank. It is spread across 13 districts of Madhya Pradesh with a network of more than 500 branches. In this, you will know how to check the Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Balance Check of this prominent Bank.
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Balance Check Number
Customers of MGB Can call the below number in order to check their bank account balance from their Registered Mobile Number.
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Balance Enquiry Number – 07582-236299
You can also call the Regional Office department for balance check and other issues.
|Regional Offices||Contact Number|
|Tikamgarh||07683 – 240514|
|Chatarpur||07682 – 240532|
|Satna||07672 – 222239|
|Rewa||07662 – 250278|
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Customer Care Number
MGB customers can call the Customer care department for account balance check and other bank-related issues. you can find the number below for the respective department.
|General Complaint Number||07582-236299|
|ATM Complaint Toll-Free Number||1800 532 7444, 1800 833 1004, 1800 123 6230|
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Balance Check Online using Internet Banking
You need to register at the branch where you opened your account to avail the MGB Internet Banking services. Make sure your Mobile Number is registered with the bank. Follow the process below to Register for MGB Internet Banking.
- Visit any Madhyanchal Gramin Bank (MGB) and get an Internet banking Application form or download it online from the link.
- Fill in the details, sign it and submit it to the branch manager where you have your bank account.
- You will receive a net banking Password to your mailing address mentioned in your bank account.
- Once you have a Password visit the MGB Internet banking Website and click on New User Registration. Enter your CIF Number and click on Check Button.
- Now enter Account Number, CIF Number, DOB, Registered mobile Number, Captcha, and click on Submit.
- Enter OTP and click on Submit button. once OTP is verified set your Username and password, confirm the password once more, and click on Submit button.
- Click on Continue to Login Button on the top Right hand side.
- Enter your User ID and password to log in. first-time users have to set their profile Password, select security questions, and answer and click on Submit button.
- Enter OTP and click on Submit button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully logged into MGB Internet banking account.
- Once you login to your MGB net banking account you can easily check your account balance on the dashboard.
Check MGB Account Balance by Visiting ATM
Visit any ATM Center nearby and follow the steps below in order to check the balance.
Insert your Debit ATM card -–> select language -–> Enter 4 digit PIN number -–> Choose the option balance inquiry -–> select type of account (Current or savings) –> get your balance.
Know your MGB Bank Balance Using Passbook
You can know your account balance using a passbook also by visiting your home bank branch.
Request bank officials to update your bank passbook. once updation is done you can check your latest account balance along with all the transaction details in the passbook.
MGB Head Office Address
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
Head Office-Poddar Colony
Tilli Road, Sagar(MP)-470001
You have learned the ways to check bank account balances in Madhyanchal Gramin Bank. I hope you are clear with the above information.
Any Questions/doubts related to this information do ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.