Banks are now using technology to a great extent by providing every service through mobile. It is evident because every bank is focusing to introduce a mobile banking application feature to serve customers in the best way. Today we will discuss the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank mobile banking registration process and also its features & benefits.
Requirements to Register for BGGB Mobile Banking
You must fulfill certain criteria to register for Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank (BGGB) mobile banking. Find the requirements below.
- You need to register your mobile number with bank.
- Your mobile number should have active SMS plan to send or receive SMS
Features and Benefits of Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Mobile Banking
There are many features of BGGB mobile banking. key features you can find below.
- User-friendly interface, easy to register, download and start using BGGB-M-Connect.
- Check your account balance and view the mini statement anytime. you can also check your transaction history.
- Transfer funds between your accounts of BGGB and also to the third-party accounts of any other banks.
- Cheque Stop Payment facility and Cheque Status enquiry.
- Mobile Recharge, Bill payments etc. facilities are also available.
Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Mobile Banking Registration Step by Step
The BGGB mobile banking registration process is quite simple. follow the below steps to proceed.
- You can download the BGGB mobile banking application form from the link.
- Fill in all the details and submit it to your nearest bank branch.
- After verifying your details bank will send you MPIN to your registered mobile number.
- Now Download BGGB mobile application BGGB Mconnect to your mobile phone.
- Once you finish downloading install it and on the home page enter your registered mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent your mobile number. enter OTP and set your login ID.
- On the next screen change your MPIN.
- you are done with registration. Now you can login and start using BGGB mobile application.
you have learned the Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Mobile Banking Registration procedure in an easy way. I hope the above information is clear.
If there is any question regarding this information you can ask in the below comment section.
1: Is this mobile app available for iPhone as well?
No, Currently this is only available to Android phones.
2: How long it will take to activate BGGB mobile banking?
It will take 24 to 48 hours for the bank to activate mobile banking for your account.
4 thoughts on “Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank Mobile Banking Registration”
Mobile number add karna hai
bank mein jaen aur Update KYC form bharen, apana latest mobile number enter karen aur bank adhikaariyon ko form jama karen. aapaka mobile number add ho jaayega.
Mobile number add karna hai
You can contact your home bank branch to add your mobile number.