Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) is the only Regional Bank in Assam India. The bank was launched on 12th January 2006. Its headquarter is located in Guwahati. It is one of the leading banks in the state of Assam. If you have a bank account in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank and you want to know how you can check or enquiry about your Bank balance then go through this article.
AGVB has 473 branches across all 33 districts of Assam. Through these many branches, the bank is providing its services to the customers.
Requirements to check your Account Balance in AGVB
There are few mandatory things you need to do in order to check your account balance in Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB).
- Your account should be in AGVB.
- Your latest Mobile number should be linked with your Bank account.
- You should have active SMS pack to send or receive SMS.
- AGVB Debit ATM Card
Lets see the methods to enquire account balance in AGVB.
Check your AGVB Account Balance through UPI
You can easily check your balance through UPI. you must be using UPI mobile app like Paytm, Google Pay, BHIM, PhonePe.
Follow the procedure below to enquire Assam Gramin Vikash Bank account balance.
- Download and install any UPI mobile app.
- Register yourself by linking Assam Gramin Vikash Bank to the UPI App. you need to link your Debit Card to the UPI App as well.
- Once your AGVB is linked successfully to any UPI mobile app you can check your balance anytime, anywhere.
- If it PhonePe app you will able to see the option Bank Balance on the home page only. just click on that and you will able to see your AGVB account, click on that, enter your ATM PIN and get your balance.
|Read Also How to Check Account Balance in PNB|
Check Bank balance Via Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) Mobile app
You can easily check your Assam Gramin Vikash Bank balance using AGVB mobile app provided by the bank. follow the procedure below. to activate mobile banking you need to submit the Mobile application form to the bank branch.
- Download and install AGVB App to your mobile phone.
- Allow AGVB app to send SMS from your mobile number and click on Continue.
- On the next window enter your registered mobile number and click on Ok button.
- Now you will receive an OTP. enter received OTP for Activation and click on Ok.
- Set your Login Password ,Confirm it one more time and click on Ok button. Once its activated you will see successful message on the screen.
- Now Login to this app. after successful login on the home page click on the Banking tab. On the next screen select the Balance Enquiry option and select your account number.
- On the next screen you will able to see your bank account balance.
Check your AGVB Bank Account Balance by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your home bank branch to check your bank account balance. make sure you carry your bank passbook with you.it will help bank officials to verify your identity.
Can we check Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Balance through Missed call or SMS?
You may find on the internet which says you can check AGVB balance through missed call or SMS. But that is not correct number.
Bank does not provide any missed call or SMS facility to check your bank account balance. you can use the above three methods to check balance.
Contact Center of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB)
Bank headquarter address
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
Head Office: Guwahati
G.S. Road, Bhangagarh
Guwahati, Assam 781005
Bank headquarter phone number
Phone No : +91-361-2464107, 2131604/605/606, 9957183638, 9957183637, 9957183639
Fax No : +91-361-2463621, 2461417
Bank headquarter Email address
E-mail : email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Loss Card Reporting Number
If you lost your card you can call bank toll free number : 1800-103-3470
you have learned how you can check your Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) bank balance in a simple and easy way. you can use any of the above 3 methods to get your bank account balance.
I hope the above information is clear. In case if there is any question you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer.