Wisr car loan, Wisr car loan interest rate, Wisr loans contact number, how to apply, eligibility criteria & requirements
Wisr is an Australian legit online loan provider fintech company that offers various types of loans to the people of Australia. A car loan is one of them. Today through this article we will do a detailed Wisr Car Loan Reviews | How to Get a Car Loan With Wisr?
|Loan App Name||Wisr|
|Type of Loan||Car Loan|
|Loan Amount||$5000 to $64000|
|Interest Rate||4.74% p.a. to 16.01% p.a|
|Establishment Fee||$605 for refinance, $605 for dealer sale, and $655 for private sale|
This will be helpful to decide the best lender to get the car loan. Wisr has a good reputation for providing loans to its customers as we can see various awards and recognition on its official website.
Types of Loans Wisr Offers
- Wisr Car Loans
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Renovation
Today we will discuss the Wisr Car loan.
Wisr Car Loan
Wisr offers both Secured Car loans and Unsecured Car loans. let’s understand a bit more about secured and unsecured car loans.
- Secured Loan: With a secured loan, you will need to provide an asset as security, such as a car ,property, home etc. Secured loans can benefit from lower rates, longer loan terms, and the ability to borrow larger amounts.However, if you don’t repay the loan on time, the lender has the right to seize and sell your asset.
- Unsecured Loan: With an unsecured loan, You do not have to put up an asset as Collateral. The benefit of an unsecured loan is faster, simpler application and assessment, so you could get the money faster.
You can use a wisr car loan to purchase both new and used vehicles.
Wisr Car Loan Features
- The process is completely online.
- The loan application is easy and fast.
- Your rate is calculated based on your credit score.
- Wisr offers car loans from $5000 to $64000.
- Loan terms for car Loans are 3, 5 and 7 years.
- The repayment frequency is weekly, fortnightly and Monthly.
- You can apply for a Wisr Secured Car Loan even if you haven’t found a car yet.
- It offers fixed interest rate starting from 4.74% p.a. to 16.01% p.a for secured car loan depending on your personal financial circumstances, credit history and other factors. Actual interest rate will be mentioned in your loan offer document.
- For secured car loan , wisr employee may see your property physically to include it as a collateral.
Wisr Car Loan Eligibility & Requirements
- Be 18 years or older.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You should not be currently in financial hardship.
- You must have an active bank account and phone number in your name.
- You should not be in bankruptcy from 7 years. No unpaid defaults last 5 years
- You must have a Gross income over $30000 p.a.
- Login details to your online banking provider.
Documents that you may need to apply for a loan
- Your photo ID documents such as your Australian Driver’s licence number is needed.
- Provide details of your current address.
- Proof of your current employment is needed.
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer.
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities.
- If you are self employed you need to show most recent individual tax return and the corresponding notice of assessment from the Australian Taxation Office.
- Two of your most recent payslips or last 3 months bank statements are required.
- You may need to show your asset or properties documents.
Wisr Car Loan Interest Rates & Fees
- Interest rate: At Wisr, the Car loan interest rate is from 4.74% p.a.to 16.01% p.a, depending on your personal financial circumstances and history. Comparison rate 5.56% p.a to 16.93% p.a is applicable.
- Establishment Fees: There is an establishment fee of $605 for refinance, $605 for dealer sale, and $655 for private sale.
- Late Fee: You have to pay $25 as a late payment fee to cover the cost that the banks charge Wisr and the operational task to manage this.
- Dishonour Fee: It is charged each time a direct debit or other payment is not made in full and on time. you have to pay $2.5 per dishonour.
|Types of Charges or Fee||Rate or Payable Amount|
|Interest Rate||Wisr Car loan interest rates range from 4.74% p.a.to 16.01% p.a, depending on your personal financial circumstances and credit history.|
|Establishment Fee||There is an establishment fee of $605 for refinance, $605 for dealer sale, and $655 for private sale.|
|Dishonour Fee||In case Wisr is not able to auto-debit the loan on the due date you have to pay a dishonor fee of $2.75.|
|Late Fee||You have to pay $25 as a late payment fee to cover the cost that the banks charge Wisr.|
How to Apply for a Wisr Car Loan?
- Visit the Wisr official website and click on the button Get Estimate to proceed further.
- On the next page choose your required amount, duration ,select loan purpose as a Car loan,choose the option Have you found a Car as yes or No, enter your first name, last name, email address, phone number, DOB, Driver’s licence number, Address, Residential status, Citizenship status , fill your employment details, enter how much you earn before paying tax, check the box terms & conditions and click on the Get Estimate button.
- A dedicated loan assessor will review your application and you will receive an email with the decision in 2 mins which will have your personalized rates.
- Once you are happy with the lending decission, apply for the loan online, upload your documents and sign the loan contract.
- After signing the loan contract fund will be transferred to your bank account with 24 to 48 hours.
How Does a Wisr Car Loan Process Work?
- Getting Personalized Rate: Enter your all the information like name ,address, residential status, employment details etc. to get your personalised interest rates.
- Documents Review: Wisr dedicatd loan assessor team will review your loan application.
- Lending Decision: Once the application review process is completed, Wisr will process your application and provide you a lending decision in 2 mins.
- Apply: After getting your interest rates, if you are satisfied, go ahead and apply for the personal loan online.
- Documents Upload: Upload your relevant documents online to the Wisr portal to proceed further.
- Sign Documents: If your selected loan amount is approved, review it , accept it and sign your loan agreements digitally.
- Get Funds: After accepting & signing the loan agreements, you will receive funds to your linked bank account via Direct deposit within 24 – 48 hours.
How Wisr Car Loan Repayment Works?
Your repayments will be automatically deducted via direct debit from your bank account as agreed, eg. weekly repayments will be debited from your account each week at the same time.
Wisr will remind you about your repayments via SMS 5 days before your next regular repayment.
Make sure that the money is available in your bank account before your payment is debited to avoid Dishonour Fee or NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds).
Wisr Loan Contact Details
- Wisr Customer Support Number = 1300 992 007
- Wisr Customer Support Email ID = email@example.com
- Wisr Official Address =
Level 4 55 Harrington Street, The Rocks, NSW 2000
- Wisr Office Timings | Business Hours
Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm AEDT
|Wisr Customer Contact options||Email/Phone/office address|
|Phone Number||1300 992 007|
|Office Address||Level 4 55 Harrington Street|
The Rocks, NSW 2000
|Business Hours||Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm AEDT|
We have seen the Wisr Car Loan Reviews | How to Get a Car Loan With Wisr in detail. I hope the information will be useful in deciding the best car lender.
It also offers a loan for used cars as well. if you want to purchase a second-hand or third-hand car etc, you can go with a Wisr used car loan. make sure to check the interest rate, fees & charges as well before finalizing.
Yes! you can pay off the car loan early without any extra charge or fees.
You can borrow between $5000 and $64000.
It offers loan repayment terms of 3, 5, or 7 years. You can also choose to pay your loan in monthly, fortnightly, or weekly installments.