StashFin Instant Personal Loan, loan eligibility, Interest Rate, fees & charges, How to apply for StashFin personal loan, customer care details
It is an instant loan app provider that offers various types of loans like a medical loan, marriage loans, instant loans, etc to customers.
StashFin is powered by Akara Capital Advisors, an NBFC registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It is providing its services almost across all of India.
|Loan App Name||StashFin|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 1000 to Rs. 500000|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 36 months|
|Interest Rate||9.99% – 35.99% APR (Annual Percentage Rate)|
StashFin Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- The loan application procedure is online.
- Loan is disbursed within 4 hours once the application process is completed and loan amount is approved.
- If you are an existing customer, the funds will be transferred within 90 seconds.
- StashFin offer loans ranging from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 500000.
- It provides flexible loan repayment tenure of 3 months to 36 months.
- The interest rate varies between 9.99% to 35.99% depends on your financial stability.
- The information of the customers are completely secured.
StashFin Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian Resident.
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- You must be earning a monthly salary of Rs. 15000 or above.
- You must have a good credit score.
- Net Banking access is required
StashFin Personal Loan Required Documents
- PAN card as Identity proof
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License).
- Proof of current employment
- Bank Account
- You may need ITR or GST document
- Last 3 months pay slip
- Last 6 months bank statement
How to Apply For StashFin Personal Loan
- Download and install StashFin – Credit Line & Loan app on your phone.
- Launch the app and login using your Facebook, Google account or with your mobile number. enter your 4 digit M-PIN or finger print for the final log in.
- Once you login successfully, enter your basic details like name, city, monthly income etc. and click on the Submit button.
- On the next screen enter your PAN number, date of birth, employment type and proceed. Now you need to enter your address details.
- Based on your entered details, the application will check your loan eligibility and will show the loan amount you are eligible for, on the screen. click on Apply Now to proceed.
- On the next screen, enter your personal and professional details like email ID, company name etc.
- Next, you need to enter your bank details like Account number, IFSC code and proceed. a pop up message will appear on the screen. check your entered details once and click on the Confirm button.
- Now, you need to provide Reference details and their contact number. reference can be your friends and family name and number.
- To verify your account details, StashFin will send you some amount. you need to enter the amount receive from StashFin and click on the Submit button.
- Next, upload your KYC documents like PAN card image , selfie, Aadhaar card front and back image and proceed. click on Enable M-PIN if you have not done before.
- Now, select your loan amount and proceed. you will see your loan details including your EMIs, Interest rate etc. if you agree with the offered amount and interest click on the Confirm button.
- Once you click on the confirm button, the approved loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account.
StashFin Loan Repayment
If you have registered for NACH (National Automated Clearing House) with StashFin, the EMI will be auto-debited from your bank account on the due date.
In case your EMI is due on a weekend or any other bank holiday, it will get auto-debited once the bank re-opens. make sure to maintain sufficient balance to avoid any charges.
StashFin also provides the facility to pay Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) via post-dated cheques.
You can also pay your EMI by logging into your account on the website and clicking on the “Make Payment” option on the left-hand panel. You can also use the StashFin app to make your EMI payment on time.
StashFin Interest Rate, Fee & Charges
|Fee & Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Interest Rate||11.99% – 59.99% APR|
|Processing Fee||0% to 10% + GST on the loan amount|
|Bounce Charges||Rs. 500 per bounce|
|Payment through Website or App||Rs. 20 plus GST|
StashFin Personal Loan Pros & Cons
|You can apply for a loan online.||The interest rate is high.|
|The loan amount is high.||minimum salary criteria should be matched|
|The loan repayment term is flexible.||Loan repayment charges are there if you pay via the website or the mobile app.|
|The loan is processed via RBI registered NBFC||A good Credit score is required|
|Quick loan disbursal|
Is StashFin Safe and Legit?
Yes, StashFin is powered by Akara Capital Advisors, an NBFC registered with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) that makes it more trustable.
It takes customer data security seriously, hence it follows all the security standards and protocols.
StashFin Customer Care Details
You can contact StashFin customer care by visiting the Contact Us page. There are various manuals available on the website which might help you to get your queries answered within no time.
StashFin working hours = 10 Am to 7 PM (Monday to Saturday)
StashFin is an Indian online loan provider platform. It has a wide range of loans available on its portal as per individual requirements.
You should always be cautious while taking a loan as various charges may be involved apart from the interest rate. make sure to go through the details carefully before making a final decision.
You have the other loans apps available in the market in case you do not meet its requirement or StashFin charges high-interest rates.
- PayMe India Personal Loan Review | Get Instant Loan Up to Rs. 2 Lakh
- AnyTimeLoan Instant Personal Loan Review: Features & Benefits
- Get Rs. 50000 Loan in 5 Mins | True Balance Personal Loan
You can repay your personal loan in the following ways.
a. Via post-dated cheques.
b. NACH (National Automated Clearing House) mandates.
c. Pay online on the official website or StashFin mobile app.
Yes, you can but only after paying at least 3 EMIs.
It can take from 48 to 72 business hours to reach the money to your bank account after disbursal.
You can check the status on the website as well as on the StashFin mobile app.
StashFin offer loan up to Rs. 5 Lakhs with a tenure ranging from 3 months to 36 months.
The loan application will be processed within 4 hours.
StashFin is powered by Akara Capital advisor which is registered as NBFC with the RBI.
To cancel your loan application, you have to visit the company contact us page on the website and the help option on the mobile app.