Nimble car loan, How to apply, Nimble car loan interest rate & fees, Nimble loan contact details
Nimble is an online legitimate loan provider fintech company that offers various types of loans to the people of Australia.
It started its journey in the year 2005 and till now it has funded over 1.6 million loans to the customers all over Australia.
|Loan App Name||Nimble|
|Type of loan||Car Loan|
|Loan Amount||$5000 to $50000|
|Loan Tenure||6 months to 84 months|
|Interest Rate||6.99% p.a. to 27.99% p.a|
|Establishment Fee||$195 to $495, depending on the loan amount|
Nimble was called Cash Doctors earlier. It uses its latest technology in its services to provide a world-class loan facility that is easy, fast, flexible, and user-friendly.
Types of Loans Nimble Offers
- Nimble Car Loans
In this article, we will discuss Nimble Car Loans.
Nimble Car Loan
It offers secured car loans, car repair loans, used car loans to its customers. let’s understand a bit more about Secured and Unsecured loans.
- Secured Loan: With a secured loan, you will need to provide an asset as security, such as a car ,property, home etc. Secured loans can benefit from lower rates, longer loan terms, and the ability to borrow larger amounts.However, if you don’t repay the loan on time, the lender has the right to seize and sell your asset.
- Unsecured Loan: With an unsecured loan, You do not have to put up an asset as Collateral. The benefit of an unsecured loan is faster, simpler application and assessment, so you could get the money faster.
Nimble provides the facility to apply for a car loan even you have not decided which can you want to purchase. It will decide your creditworthiness based on your entered details and provide you with the loan.
Nimble Car Loan Features
- The process is completely online.
- The loan application is easy and fast.
- You can apply for a Nimble Secured Car Loan even if you haven’t found a car yet.
- Lending decission is fast. you can even get the car on the same day.
- Nimble offers car loans from $5000 to $50000.
- Loan terms for car Loans range from 6 months to 84 months.
- The repayment frequency is weekly, fortnightly and Monthly.
- It offers interest rate starting from 6.99% p.a. to 27.99% p.a and comparision rate from From 7.68% p.a. to 28.84% p.a. depending on your personal financial circumstances, credit history and other factors. Actual interest rate will be mentioned in your loan offer document.
Nimble Car Loan Eligibility & Requirements
- Be 18 years or older.
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- You should have a steady source of income. Income proof is needed.
- You must have a bank account and phone number in your name. Bank log in details are needed to speed up the process.
- No more than 50% of your income should come from Centrelink.
- You should not in a debt agreement or about to enter bankruptcy.
- You must meet the Nimble credit lending criteria.
Documents that you may need to apply for a loan
- Your photo ID documents such as your Australian driving license or Passport.
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer.
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities.
- If you are self employed you need to show most recent individual tax return and the corresponding notice of assessment from the Australian Taxation Office.
- last 3 months bank statements.
How to Apply for a Nimble Car Loan?
- Visit Nimble official website and click on the Apply Now button.
- On the next page choose your amount (Large loan between $5000 to $50000) and duration and click on the Continue button.
- Now, select your vehicle type ,vehicle purpose and answer if you found a vehicle yes or no?
- Enter your Email address, accept terms & conditions by clicking on Accept & Continue button.
- On the next page enter your name ,date of birth, Mobile number, email address, employment status, read the terms & condition and agree to it by clicking on Accept and Continue button.
- Next, fill your fill your income & employment details ,enter your bank details, proof of income etc. and submit the loan application.
- Then, to finalise your loan application, you will get a call from Nimble to verify the details you have entered, so make sure you are contactable by phone during our office hours.
- After confirming the details if your loan amount is approved, the fund will be transferred to your bank account within 60 mins.
How Does a Nimble Car Loan Process Work?
- Apply: Complete the loan application process online by sharing basic information about your income, employment, personal details, address, bank details etc.
- Lending Decision: Once the application process is completed, Nimble will process your application and provide you a lending decision quickly.
- Confirmation Call: To finalise your loan application, Nimble Staff person will speak with you to verify the details you have provided in the application.
- Sign Documents: If your selected loan amount is approved, review, accept it and sign your loan agreements.
- Get Funds: After accepting & signing the loan agreements, your car vendor will receive the funds.
Nimble Car Loan Interest Rates & Fees
- Interest rate: At Nimble, the Car loan interest rate is from 6.99% p.a. to 27.99% p.a, depending on your personal financial circumstances and history. Comparison rate 7.68% p.a to 28.84% p.a is applicable.
- Establishment Fees: There is a $195 establishment fee for Loans between $5000 and $10000, a $250 establishment fee for Loans between $10001 and $20000 ,and a $495 establishment fee for Loans between $20001 and $50000.
- Dishonour Fee: It is charged each time a direct debit or other payment is not made in full and on time. you have to pay $5 per dishonour.
- Late Payment Fee: $20 will be charged if an amount due is not received within 5 days of the due date and then every 30 days until the payment is received in full.
- Variation Fee: $50 will be chargeable each time you request to vary your loan (e.g. term extension or change to the repayments).
- Early Repayment Fee: $100 will be charged in case the loan term is greater than 2 years, but the loan is paid out fully in less than 2 years.
|Types of Charges or Fee||Rate or Payable Amount|
|Interest Rate||At Nimble, the car loan interest rate is from 6.99% p.a. to 27.99% p.a., depending on your personal financial circumstances and history. Comparison rate From 7.68% p.a. to 28.84% p.a. is applicable.|
|Establishment Fee||There is a $195 establishment fee for Loans between $5000 and $10000, a $250 establishment fee for Loans between $10001 and $20000, and a $495 establishment fee for Loans between $20001 and $50000.|
|Dishonour Fee||It is charged each time a direct debit or other payment is not made in full and on time. you have to pay $5 per dishonour.|
|Late Repayment Fee||$20 will be charged if an amount due is not received within 5 days of the due date and then every 30 days until the payment is received in full.|
|Variation Fee||$50 will be chargeable each time you request to vary your loan (e.g. term extension or change to the repayments).|
|Early Repayment Fee||$100 will be charged in case the loan term is greater than 2 years, but the loan is paid out fully in less than 2 years.|
How Nimble Car Loan Repayment Works?
Your loan repayments will be automatically debited from your bank account on a date that you have agreed to throughout the application process.
It means Your regular scheduled payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account when your payments are due so you need not worry about missing a payment.
Make sure to maintain a sufficient balance in your bank account on the due date to avoid Dishonour Fee or NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds).
Nimble Loan Contact Details
Nimble Customer Support Contact Number = 133 156
Nimble International Contact Number: +61 7 5612 7200
Nimble Official Address:
12-14 Marine Parade, Southport QLD 4215
10-20 Gwynne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121
Nimble Postal Address = PO Box 3592, Australia Fair QLD 4215
Today we have done a detailed Nimble Car Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Nimble Car Loan. I hope the analysis will be useful to you.
It also offers a loan for used cars. if you want to purchase a second-hand or third-hand car you can go with a Nimble used car loan. make sure to check the interest rate, fees & charges as well before finalizing.
- Omm Personal Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With Omm
- Wisr Car Loan Reviews | How to Get a Car Loan With Wisr
A nimble secured car loan offers you the minimum loan amount of $5000 and the maximum loan amount of $50000.
You will get a decision within 24 hours depending on the verification of the document.
Yes, of course, you can do that. However, you have to pay accrued interest, fees, and charges along with the amount.
Once your loan application is approved and finalized, the vendor could receive the funds in 60 mins once confirmed.