Karnataka Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank that came into existence on 1st April 2019 after merging two banks namely Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank & Kaveri Grameena Bank. KGB is providing its services through its vast network of more than 1100 branches across Karnataka. It also provides various online services to its customers. In this post, we will discuss the Karnataka Gramin Bank Net Banking registration process, its features, and the login process.
KGB headquarter is located in Ballari and its is sponsored by Canara Bank.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Internet Banking Features
You can find below some of its great features.
- Customers can pay the bill online like electricity bills/phone bills/tax & other utility bills using KGB Online banking facility.
- Register your email ID with the bank and get e-statement on a monthly basis.
- You can enquire about your bank balance very easily using KGB net banking.
- Fund transfer facility is also available to within KGB account as well as to a third party bank account using NEFT/RTGS service.
Requirements to Register for Karnataka Gramin Bank Internet Banking
Meet the below requirements and proceed with the KGB net banking activation process.
- An individual should have an account in Karnataka Gramin Bank. if yes keep your bank passbook with you. you will need Account Number.
- You must register your mobile number with the bank.
- Mobile number must have sufficient balance to send or receive and SMS.
- Keep your Aadhaar Card with you.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Net Banking Registration Step by Step
- Visit Karnataka Gramin Bank internet bank official Website.
- Click on the link First Time User?
- You will see Set Online Box is checked already. Now, Click on Next button.
- On the next page Enter your User ID and tap on the Continue button. your User ID will be by default your Customer ID or CIF number printed on the front page of the passbook.
- Now, Enter the Date of Birth, Account Number, Select the Reset My Account Using option from the dropdown and provide its details. Click on the Next button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. enter the OTP and click on the Continue button.
- On the next page Set your Login and Transaction Password. Re-type both passwords once again. Login Password should be different from transaction password. Click on Submit button.
- Password should be of a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 28 characters. It should contain at least four alphabets, one number (0 to 9), and one special character. It should not contain all or part of a User ID. Space is not allowed.
- You will see a message on the screen saying the password is changed successfully. visit KGB net banking login page for a fresh login.
Congrats!! your Registration is successful. lets see now how to login successfully for the first time.
Karnataka Gramin Bank Net Banking Login Steps
Follow the steps below if you are going to login for the first time to KGB Online banking portal.
- Visit Karnataka Gramin Bank internet bank official Website enter your User ID (Customer ID or CIF number) and click on the button Login.
- Now Enter the Password you created while doing registration. click on the Login button.
- Go through terms and conditions and click on Agree button.
- On the next page Update Phrase Details (Can be anything like your name), select an image from the given options, and click on the Update button.
- Now you are in your KGB internet banking account. Enjoy Karnataka Gramin bank online services.
- Congratulations!! you have successfully logged into KGB net banking.
You have learned how to register for KGB Internet banking. I hope you are clear with the above information.
If you have any questions/doubts about the information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
1: What is the customer care number of Karnataka Gramin Bank?
Karnataka Gramin Bank customer Care toll free number – 1800-10-25250
2: Can I use the same Login Password password always when I change?
No, New Password should be different from previous Six Passwords.