IDFC Bank is a leading private sector bank providing various services online and offline. If you are a customer of City Union Bank and you want to change or update your registered mobile number, you are in right place. today in this article we will discuss How to Update/Change Mobile Number in IDFC Bank Online?
We need to change our mobile number due to some issues like theft, SIM not working, etc. In such a scenario, we need to update our latest mobile number with the bank in order to proceed with the various banking-related tasks.
Requirements to register/change mobile number in IDFC Bank
- you must have a new phone number that you want to link to your bank account.
- Make sure you have your debit card number, expiration date, CVV, and ATM pin on hand.
- Make sure that you have access to the internet via a computer or a phone.
- Make sure to download the IDFC mobile banking app as well.
How to change or update registered mobile number using IDFC Bank Internet Banking
If you have IDFC Bank Net Banking access, you can easily change or update your registered mobile number. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit the IDFC First Bank Net Banking website.
- Look for the option to log in as a customer.
- You can now use your personal and business banking accounts.
- A Pop-up window will appear, asking you for a login and password. In the provided space, you can input your username and password.
- Enter your password to login into IDFC Net Banking.
- Go to My Profile in your Internet Banking account and check for it. The selection can be seen on the left side.
- In this part, you can edit your mobile number.
- Replace your old phone number with your new one and you’re done.
How to change or update registered mobile number using IDFC Bank Mobile Banking App
Bank also provides the facility to change or update registered mobile numbers through the IDFC Mobile Banking app. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Download and install IDFC Bank mobile banking app on your phone.
- Log in to the app using your Username and Password.
- After logging in, To the dashboard click on the Service Request option at the bottom of the page.
- Next tap on the Profile option and select the Mobile Number Update option.
- Now enter your new mobile number, re-enter your new mobile number, and hit the Update button.
- On the next screen check all the information if is correct. After checking click on the Confirm button.
- Congrats!! your new mobile number has been updated to bank records.
Change or update the registered mobile number by Visiting Bank Branch
You can update your registered mobile number in case you do not have access to IDFC Bank Net Banking or Mobile banking as well. follow the steps below.
- Visit IDFC Bank home branch with valid photo identity proof like Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc.
- Get a mobile number or modification form from the bank or you can download it from the bank’s official website as well.
- Take a printout of this form, fill in, sign, and submit it to the bank attaching your identity proof.
- The bank will verify your details and update the latest mobile number to your account.
In this article, you have learned How to Change or Update How to Update/Change Mobile Number in IDFC Bank Online using various ways. I hope you will be able to change your bank account mobile number easily.
If there are still any doubts or queries related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
1 thought on “How to Update/Change Mobile Number in IDFC Bank Online”