IDFC First Bank is one of the fast-growing private sector banks in India offering various products and services like Debit Card, Credit Card, loans, etc. If you took a loan from IDFC First Bank and you are looking for a way to get the loan statement, you are at the right place.
In this article, we will discuss How to Download the IDFC First Bank loan Statement | IDFC Repayment Schedule?
Checking the loan statement and repayment schedule periodically will help you to keep track of the ongoing loan in the best way.
Let start with the definition of a Loan Statement first…
What is a Loan Statement?
A Loan statement is a statement of the details of your ongoing loan. It contains all the information of your loan details like how much loan you have granted, how much you have to pay, how much you have already paid etc.
In simple terms, Your loan statement will have all the details of your loan, such as your monthly payment, your remaining principal balance, interest rate, and due date. Basically, it’s a summary of the progress of your loan.
Requirements to Get IDFC First Bank Loan Statement
- You must have access to Internet or Mobile Banking to get the loan statement online.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account and it should be active.
Download IDFC First Bank loan Statement and Repayment Schedule Online Via Mobile Banking
Follow the steps below to get the IDFC Bank loan statement and Repayment schedule using Mobile Banking.
- Download and Install IDFC FIRST Bank – Loans Online on your phone.
- Log in to the app using your mobile Number and Date of birth.
- Once you log in successfully you will see personal loan, Consumer durable loan, two wheeler loan on the home screen.
- Click on the option My Loans on the bottom of the home screen. you will see your current active loan details in short on the next screen. click on the View Details option.
- On the next page complete loan details will be shown. click on the tab Loan Statements next to Loan & Charges.
- Various option will be dispayed on the screen like Statement of Account, Welcome letter, Repayment Schedule etc.
- If you want to download loan statement click on the option Statement of Account. if you want to download the payment schedule click on the tab Repayment Schedule option.
- Once you click on the download button your loan statement will start downloading in PDF on your device.
How to Download IDFC First Bank loan Statement Online Via Net Banking
- Visit IDFC First Bank Net Banking Portal
- Enter your registered mobile number and Password to log in to the portal.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to Validate.
- Once you successfully log in to the portal, your all active loan will be shown on the screen. along with this you will also see Loan amount, EMI Amount, Principal Outstanding on the screen.
- Below that you will get the option of downloading of Account Statement, View Charges, Repayment schedule.
- Click on the respective button to get the statement in PDF format. Once its downloaded go through the details of your loan.
Get Your IDFC Bank Loan Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your IDFC Bank home branch and request to get your loan statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details such as your loan account number, loan type, registered mobile number, etc.
Once you submit the request, your loan statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank or to your email ID.
In this article, we have discussed How to Download the IDFC First Bank loan Statement | IDFC Bank Loan Repayment Schedule.
I hope it will help you to get the IDFC Bank Loan Statement and the Repayment schedule as well.
Any queries/questions related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try to answer them as soon as possible.
a. Visit IDFC First Bank Net Banking Portal
b. Enter your registered mobile number and Password to log in to the portal.
c. Enter the OTP to Validate.
d. your all active loans will be shown on the screen.
e. Click on the view statement to check your loan details.
you can get the loan details by downloading the App – IDFC FIRST Bank – Loans Online.
IDFC First Bank Loan customer care number = 1860 500 9900 ( 9:30 am to 6.00 pm all working days except 2nd and 4th Saturday and Bank Holidays).