TJSB or Thane Janata Sahakari Bank is a Multi-State Scheduled Co-operative Bank that is mainly operating in Maharashtra State but now it is providing its services to the other state as well. It provides various products & services to its customers. If you are a customer of TJSB and you want to know How to Get TJSB Bank Statement Online | TJSB Bank Statement Download, go through this article.
We will discuss here the various ways using which you can get your TJSB bank statement. Let’s start…
Requirements to Get TJSB Bank Statement Online
- TJSB Net Banking User ID and Password.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Mobile Banking registration shouldbe done to get the statement using TJSB mobile App.
How to Download TJSB Bank Statement PDF Online Using Net Banking
- Visit TJSB Bank official website and click on the Login option.
- Enter your Login ID and Password and click on the Login button.
- Once you login successfully, click on the Detailed Statements option under Account Summary Menu.
- On the next page select your Account Number from the drop-down , choose duration of the statement, select format (Excel or PDF) of the statement and click on the Statement button.
- Select the format PDF and it will start downloading. Save it and check your TJSB transactions details.
NOTE: Statement of Excel or PDF can only display a maximum of 500 records at a time.
How to get TJSB Bank Statement PDF Online Using Mobile Banking
- Download and install TJSB Smart Money Mobile app to your phone.
- Register and Login to the App using 4 digits MPIN, fingerprint or face ID.
- Once you login successfully to the App, click on the TJSB Services option.
- On the next screen tap on Email Statement and select your Account Number and Frequency. Click on the OK button.
- You will get the statement based on the selected frequency.
How to Get TJSB Bank Statement Using TJSB E-Passbook App
- Download and install TJSB E-Passbook Mobile App to your Phone.
- Launch the app and log in using your User ID & Password or Login PIN.
- Once you log in tap on the option e-Pass Book from the Main Menu.
- On the next window select the duration for which you want to get the statement.
- Click on search to view the statement or click on e-Mail button to get the statement to your registered mail ID.
- Check your email to view or download the statement.
Get TJSB Bank E-Statement
If you have subscribed for E-statement TJSB will send you an e-Statement every month to your registered email ID.
Make sure you register your email ID with the bank.
In this post, you have learned How to Get TJSB Bank Statement Online | TJSB Bank Statement Download. I hope this will help you in getting the TJSB Bank account statement easily.
If there are any questions related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
|How to Get a TJSB Account Mini Statement?|
|How to Check TJSB Bank Account Balance|
|How to do TJSB Net Banking New Registration and Login|
a. Download and install TJSB E-Passbook Mobile App to your Phone.
b. Launch the app and log in using your User ID & Password or Login PIN.
c. Once you log in tap on the option e-Pass Book from the Main Menu.
d. On the next window select the duration for which you want to get the statement.
e. Click on search to view the statement or click on the e-Mail button to get the statement to your registered mail ID.
f. Check your email to view or download the statement.
1800 223 466 / 1800 266 3466