TJSB or Thane Janata Sahakari Bank is a cooperative Bank started in the year 1972. from then till now bank provides various types of services like loans, ATM cards, Internet banking, Deposits, etc. It also implemented digital services in its Banking. In this article, you will know one of its basic digital services i.e How to Get a TJSB Account Mini Statement?
We will discuss various methods to get your TJSB bank mini statement in this post.
Requirements to get TJSB Bank Mini Statement
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You must have access to Net banking to get mini statement online.
- you have to register for Mobile Banking in order to get the statement using the TJSB Bank Mobile app.
- An active SMS pack should be available to your mobile number to receive the message.
TJSB Bank Mini Statement Toll-Free Number
you can call customer care and know your last transaction details.
TJSB mini statement Customer Care toll-free number – 1800 223 466
Call the above number, follow the steps over IVRS Call. select the option which says to know your last transaction details press 5 or any number. Once your details are verified you will get to know your last transaction details.
Get TJSB Bank mini statement by SMS
TJSB customers can get their bank account mini statement through SMS. Type and send an SMS in the below format from your registered mobile number.
LST3<space>SB<space>last 3 digits of your account number and send to 9870888210
For Example = LST3 SB 123
After sending the SMS, within few seconds you will receive the TJSB mini statement on your registered mobile number. It will have your last 3 transaction details.
Get Bank Mini Statement via ATM
In order to get Mini Statement Via ATM Machine, follow the steps below.
- Visit nearest ATM Center.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card in the slot and choose your preferred language.
- Enter your 4 digits ATM PIN and select Banking option on the screen.
- Now Select Mini Statement and type of Account (Current or Savings).
- You will get a print out from the machine which is your bank account mini statement.
How to get TJSB Mini Statement using TJSB E-Passbook
TJSB provides digital e-passbook to their customers so that they can check all the transactions online without visiting the bank.
Install and launch the app and enter your user id and password. On the dashboard click on the e-Pass Book option.
On the next window choose your account and duration to view the statement on the screen.
How to get Mini Statement Online using TJSB Mobile App
Follow the steps below in order to check your mini statement through mobile banking.
- Download and install TJSB Smart Money App to your phone.
- Register with Mobile Number and validate the details using OTP.
- Set 4 digit MPIN to login this app.
- After successful activation on the dashboard click on the Mini Statement option on the screen.
- On the next screen, you can see last transaction of your bank account.
How to get TJSB Mini Statement Online using Net Banking
If you have access to TJSB Net Banking you can easily check your Mini statement online. Just log in to TJSB Bank using your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
After the successful login, click on the account number under the deposits option. On the next page click on the account number and view the mini statement of your bank account.
You can view the last 10 transactions done in your bank account as well.
You can filter the statement based on your requirement. Also, you can download the statement.
In this article, you have learned How to Get a TJSB Account Mini Statement using various methods. I hope the information will be helpful to you.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
|How to Check TJSB Bank Account Balance|
|How to Get TJSB Bank Statement Online | TJSB Bank Statement Download|
|How to do TJSB Net Banking New Registration and Login|
1800 223 466
Call the number 1800 223 466, follow the steps over IVRS Call. select the option which says to know your last transaction details.
Send an SMS in the below format from your registered mobile number.
LST3<space>SB<space>last 3 digits of your account number and send to 9870888210.
Use TJSB Smart Money Mobile App to get your bank account Mini Statement.
You can also visit the nearest ATM center to get your TJSB account mini statement easily.
2 thoughts on “How to Get TJSB Account Mini Statement?”
01/08/2021 to 25/10/2021 tak ka stetment chahiye pleass
Aap upar diye gaye steps ko follow kijiye, aapko statement mil jaayega.