Karnataka Bank is an Indian Private sector bank headquartered in Mangalore, Karnataka. It is providing banking services and products through its wide range of networks. Today we will learn one of its basic services i.e How To Get Karnataka Bank Account Statement PDF Online?
An account statement is a great source of your banking transaction information which can help you to manage your expenses in a better way.
Moreover, you can get to know what is Debiting and crediting in your account for a longer duration through a Bank account statement.
More Benefits you can find below.
Benefit of Karnataka Bank Account Statement
- Keeping a check on your Bank Account statement on a timely basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your Debit card (if any).
- Karnataka Bank account statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get Karnataka Bank Account Statement
- You must have access to Karnataka Bank Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statement online.
- Your email ID must be registered with the bank to get Karnataka Bank e-Statement.
How to Download Karnataka Bank Account Statement PDF Online Via Net Banking
- Visit Karnataka Bank Internet Banking official page
- Enter your User ID, Password and click on the Login button.
- Once you have logged in successfully into your account, click on three parallel lines on the left top to launch the Menu.
- From the Menu select the option Accounts. Under Accounts click on Account Enquiry/Opening arrow and choose the option Account Summary.
- On the next page click on the + symbol below Actions and choose View Transaction History option. your transaction details will appear on the screen.
- Choose the duration for whoch you wish to get the statement. you can set your own search Crietaria as per your requirement as well.
- Scroll a bit down and choose Download Details as PDF from the drop-down and click on the OK button.
- Your Statement will start downloading on your device.
How to Download Karnataka Bank Account Statement PDF Online Via Mobile Banking
- Download Karnataka Bank KBL MOBILE Plus App on your phone.
- Register and Login using 4 digit MPIN.
- Once you login successfully to your account, click on the tab Account Statement under Services option.
- On the next page select your Account Number from the drop-down, choose the dates for which you want to get the statement, enter your email ID and click on the button Email Statement.
- Now, you will see a message on the screen showing your Account Statement has been sent successfully to your Email ID.
Get Your Karnataka Bank Account E-Statement
You can subscribe to the Karnataka Bank e-statement by Registering your email ID with the bank to get your account statement every month. this will also save paper and it will be eco-friendly.
Once you are subscribed to the e-statement, you will get your bank account statement every month or the frequency you have selected to your registered email ID in PDF format.
Get Your Karnataka Bank Account Statement Offline by Visiting Bank Branch
You can visit your Karnataka Bank home branch and request to get your account statement for the desired period.
You may need to write an application mentioning all the details including the statement period duration, financial year, your account number, registered mobile number, etc.
Once you submit the request, your bank statement will be sent to you via post to your registered mailing address with the bank.
How to Open Karnataka Bank Statement PDF Password Online
So Now, You received your Karnataka Bank Statement to your email ID. The next process is to open the Password-protected PDF file.
You can follow the steps below to open a password-protected PDF file.
- Log in to your email account registered with Karnataka Bank like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying this file is protected. Enter Password.
- The password will be your Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format or Nine digit Customer ID. you can find the Karnataka Bank customer ID on your first page of the bank passbook.
- After entering the Customer ID or your Date of birth (DDMMYYYY), click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
There is one problem with Password protected files. Every time you need to open it, the password is required, and when you need to print them password is needed for that as well.
This is a kind of bit annoying. But we have a solution for that. How it will be if we remove the password from the bank statement PDF?
Isn’t that wonderful? Yes Right. Let’ see how you can do this…
How to Remove Password from any Bank Statement PDF File?
Removing passwords permanently from your Bank Statement will help you to print the document anytime or share it with anyone without letting them know your password.
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Find your downloaded Bank statement in your computer and open it with Google Chrome.
- Once the file opens in Google Chrome Enter your Karnataka Bank statement PDF Password and press Ctrl+P button from your Keyboard.
- From the Destination dropdown select the option “Print as PDF”.
- Click on the Save button and select the location to save the file. It will be saved without a password.
- You can now open the Karnataka Bank statement PDF file without a password.
In this article, we have learned How To Get Karnataka Bank Account Statement PDF Online, how to open the bank statement PDF, and how you can remove the PDF Password. I hope the information will be useful.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
a. Download Karnataka Bank KBL MOBILE Plus App on your phone.
b. Register and Login using 4 digit MPIN.
c. click on the tab Account Statement under the Services option.
d. select your Account Number from the drop-down.
e. choose the dates for which you want to get the statement.
f. enter your email ID and click on the button Email Statement.
g. your Account Statement has been sent successfully to your Email ID.
The password will be your Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format or Nine digit Customer ID. you can find the Karnataka Bank customer ID on your first page of the bank passbook.
1800 425 1444, 1800 572 8031, 080-2202 1500