Karnataka Bank is a public sector bank offering a wide range of products & services across India. If you recently opened a bank account in Karnataka Bank and you got a Debit Card. In order to use your Debit Card for any transaction, you must activate it first. In this article, you will know How to Activate Karnataka Bank New Debit ATM Card | Karnataka Bank ATM Card Pin Generation?
If you generate your ATM Debit card PIN, your card will be activated and ready to use. Here we will see various methods using which you can easily activate your Debit Card.
Requirements to Generate Karnataka Bank Debit ATM Card PIN
- Your mobile must be registered with your bank account.
- Keep your Debit Card with you at the time of PIN generation or card activation.
- You must keep an active SMS pack in your mobile number to receive an SMS.
How to Generate or Change Karnataka Bank Debit Card PIN Via ATM
- Visit any nearest Karnataka Bank ATM center.
- Insert your Karnataka Bank Debit Card in the Slot and choose your preferred language.
- Now, Click on the Create New Green PIN & Validate OTP option on the screen.
- Next, click on the option Generate OTP.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Now you have to generate PIN using this OTP. Remove your Debit Card.
- Insert your Karnataka Bank Debit Card again in the Slot and Click on the Create New Green PIN & Validate OTP.
- Next you need to choose the option Validate OTP.
- Enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number in Step 1 and click on the Continue button.
- Now Enter 4 digit Debit Card PIN of your choice, Re-Enter New PIN for confirmation.
- Congrats!! your Debit Card PIN is successfully generated. you will see successful message on the screen.
Karnataka Bank ATM Debit Card PIN Generation by Calling Customer Care
- Call Karnataka Bank customer care number 1800 425 1444 , 1800 572 8031 and choose your preferred language.
- Follow the IVR call and press 2 for Debit ATM card PIN related issues.
- To generate Debit Card PIN Press 1
- Enter your 16 digit Debit ATM card number and confirm it.
- Enter your account number to which this Debit card is linked and confirm it.
- After successful confirmation you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number which will be valid for 2 days.
- Within 2 days you can visit nearby Karnataka Bank ATM center and activate your Debit ATM card.
In this article, you have learned How to Activate the Karnataka Bank New Debit ATM Card | Karnataka Bank ATM Card Pin Generation using ATM and by calling customer care.
I hope you will be able to generate your Debit Card PIN easily.
If you have any doubts or questions do ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
Call Karnataka Bank customer care number 1800 425 1444, 1800 572 8031, choose your preferred language, press the number 2 which says Debit Card related service, press 1 to generate Debit Card PIN, enter your debit card number and follow the IVR instructions.
It will activate instantly.
Karnataka Bank customer care number is = 1800 425 1444 , 1800 572 8031 ,080-2202 1500