Jammu and Kashmir ( J&K) Bank is an Indian government-scheduled bank that offers various banking and financial services like balance check, Net Banking, FD, Loan, mini statement, etc. In this article, you will learn How to get the J&K Bank Mini Statement, one of the online services.
In this digital world, banks are trying hard to make banking easy and fast for their customers. unlike other banks, J&K bank is also in the race.
We will know various methods by which you can get your bank mini statement. you have to just meet the requirements below.
Requirements to get J&K Bank Mini Statement
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You must have access to Net banking to get mini statement online.
- you have to register for Mobile Banking in order to get the statement using the J&K Bank Mobile app.
- An active SMS pack should be available to your mobile number to receive the message.
J&K Bank Mini Statement Toll-Free Number
you can call customer care and know your last transaction details.
J&K Bank mini statement Customer Care toll-free number –
1800 180 0234 or 0194-2481999
Customers outside India can call to the number :
91 194 2713434, 91 194 2713435 & 91 194 2481936
Call the above number, follow the steps over IVRS Call. select the option which says to know your last transaction details press 5 or any number. Once your details are verified you will get to know your last transaction details.
Get Bank Mini Statement via ATM
In order to get Mini Statement Via ATM Machine, follow the steps below.
- Visit nearest ATM Center.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card in the slot and choose your preferred language.
- Enter your 4 digits ATM PIN and select Banking option on the screen.
- Now Select Mini Statement and type of Account (Current or Savings).
- You will get a print out from the machine which is your bank account mini statement.
How to get Mini Statement Online using J&K Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps below in order to check your mini statement through mobile banking.
- Download and install J&K Bank mPAY banking app to your phone.
- Register with your Debit Card Number, Card Expiry date, PIN and validate the details via OTP.
- After successful registration default MPIN will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next set your Login Password of 4 digits. so two passwords will be there, Login Password and MPIN of 4 digits both.
- After successful activation, on the dashboard click on the accounts tab, and click on the mini statement option.
- On the next screen, you can see the details of last transaction of your bank account.
How to get J&K Bank Mini Statement Online using Net Banking
If you have access to J&K Bank Net Banking you can easily check your Mini statement online. Just log in using your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
After the successful login click on the my account option and you can check your last transactions done on your bank account.
You can also get an account statement for a particular time period using J&K Bank Net Banking.
In this article, you have learned How to get J&K Bank Mini Statement using various methods. I hope the information will be helpful to you.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
J&K Bank mini statement Customer Care toll-free number -1800 180 0234 & 0194-2481999.
Customer Can know their last transaction details by calling the Customer Care toll-free number 1800 180 0234 & 0194-2481999.
you can log in to the J&K Bank Net-banking Website using your Customer ID and Password. On the net banking portal, go to Account Details and check your last transaction details.
Also, you can use the J&K Bank mPAY Mobile App, to view your account balance, mini statement, account statement, etc.
You can also visit the nearest ATM center to get your Bank mini statement easily.
2 thoughts on “How to get J&K Bank Mini Statement”
Passbook six months statement Download
For statement, you should have access to Net banking. if you have a login and get the statement as pr your requirement or visit the bank to get the statement.