Bank of Baroda (BOB) is one of the popular public sector banks in India providing various online services to its customers. It provides the facility of Credit cards as well so in case you have a BOB credit card you must know How to get a Bank of Baroda Credit Card Statement in order to check your transactions?
In this article, you will learn the ways to get a BOB Credit card statement. but before, go through the requirements below.
Requirements to get Bank of Baroda Credit Card Statement
- You must be an account holder of BOB.
- Your email must be registered with the bank to get e-statement.
- You must have access to BOB Net Banking to get the statement online.
Now that you are aware of the requirements let’s check out the methods to get a BOB credit card statement.
How to get Bank of Baroda Credit Card Statement Online
Follow the below step in order to view or download your BOB credit card statement online.
- Visit the BOB official Credit Card website and click on Login button.
- A new page will open where you have to enter your Username, Captcha, and click on Proceed. In case you have not registered your card, you can do it by clicking on the button below Register your Card.
- After successful login click on Card Statement under the User Profile tab. A list of statements will appear on the right-hand side of this page. you will also see your minimum payment due and closing balance.
- Click on the PDF button to download your credit card statement in detail. save your PDF on your computer.
How to get Bank of Baroda Credit Card statement Via Customer Care
Bank of Baroda provides the facility for its customers to know their credit card balance through phone banking. you just have to call the specific number from your registered mobile number.
Call the BOB phone banking numbers 1800 258 44 55 / 1800 102 44 55 and request the executive to get your credit card statement.
Bank of Baroda credit card statement Phone Banking numbers –
1800 258 44 55 / 1800 102 44 55
Verify your personal details to the executives and request to get your credit card statement. After verifying your details they will send your statement to your registered email ID.
Get Bank of Baroda Credit Card e-Statement
You can subscribe to the Union Bank of India e-statement to get it every month. you will receive an e-statement by the end of every month.
To receive an e-statement you must register your email ID with your bank account.
Get your Bank of Baroda Credit Card Statement by Visiting Branch
You can get your credit card statement by visiting the bank branch as well. visit your bank branch along with your bank passbook.
Request the bank staff to get your Credit Card Statement. they will verify your account details. you may need to write an application for this.
After verifying your details by the bank, you will be provided with your credit card statement for any duration.
In this article, you have learned How to get BOB Credit Card Statement using various ways. I hope this article will help you to check your credit card statement.
In case you have any questions/doubts related to this information you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
- How to Download Bank of Baroda (BOB) Account Statement | BOB Statement PDF Password
- How to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
- How to Check Bank of Baroda Account Balance?
- Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration and Login
- Bank of Baroda Timings-Working Hours & Lunch Time
BOB Customer Care toll-free number – 1800 258 44 55 / 1800 102 44 55.
a. Visit the website https://www.bobfinancial.com/ and click on the login button.
b. Enter your Username, Captcha, and click on Proceed.
c. On the next page enter your password and click on the Login button.
d. Once you log in successfully on the left-hand side click on the option card statement under the tab User Profile.
e. You will see your statement on the right-hand side of this page.
f. Click on the Download button to get your statement in PDF form.
Bank of Baroda credit card customer Care number – 1800 103 1006/1800 225 100 (24*7)