SBI (State bank of India ) is the most popular bank in India. It offers most of the services online for its customers. One such service is to get a mini statement. In this guide, we will learn how to get a mini statement of the State Bank of India (SBI) by various methods.
The mini statement provides details of the last few transactions done in your Bank Account. In case if you need it quickly you can use any of the below methods to get it.
How to get a Mini Statement in SBI
There are various ways you can get a mini statement in the State Bank of India. The methods can be offline or Online.
- Online Method
- Offline Method
We will discuss both methods in detail.so lets begin…
How to Get Mini Statement in State Bank of India Online
Under online methods, there are various ways to get mini statement. check below the options.
Get SBI Mini statement through SBI Internet Banking
Follow the below procedure to get mini statement.
- Visit SBI Internet Banking Portal and log in using your Username and Password.
- On the home page under the Account Summary option, you can see the option click here for last 10 transactions. Click on that link to view your mini statement
Get SBI Mini statement through YONO SBI Mobile App
Follow the process below to get mini statement via YONO SBI Mobile app.
- Download and install SBI YONO mobile app and log in using your credentials.
- On the home page click on the Accounts tab to view your mini statement. if you have multiple accounts choose for which you want to view the mini statement.
Get SBI Mini statement through YONO LITE SBI Mobile App
You can get a mini statement via the YONO LITE SBI app as well. follow the steps below to proceed.
- Download and install SBI YONO LITE App to your phone and log in using your internet banking User name and Password.
- Now Click on My Accounts tab and then select Mini Statement option from the list.
- On the next screen you will able to see your mini statement which will have last 10 transactions.
How to Get Mini Statement in State Bank of India Offline
There are various ways you can get SBI mini statement offline as well. Check below all the methods.
Get SBI Mini statement through a Missed Call
Online banking made it easy to get your mini statement. follow the below process to get a mini statement through missed call.
To avail this facility your mobile number must be registered with the bank.
- Give a call to the number 09223866666 from your registered mobile number.
- Wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
- After sometime you will receive an SMS with a mini statement of your account.
Get SBI Mini statement By Sending SMS
It is possible to get SBI mini statement via SMS as well. follow the steps below.
- Open the SMS app on your mobile phone and register your mobile number first to use this service by sending sn SMS in the below format.
e.g. REG 12345678901
- Once your mobile number is registered successfully for this service you can send an SMS in the below format to get SBI mini statement.
- In few seconds you will get last 5 transactions of your account as mini statement through SMS.
Get an SBI Mini statement by visiting the ATM center near you
You can get SBI Mini statement by visiting any SBI ATM. follow the steps below.
- Visit any SBI ATM center near by and insert your Debit ATM card in the slot.
- Now enter your ATM PIN and select the option mini statement.
- In case if you want to take a print select the option to print and the ATM machine will dispense the receipt of a mini statement with transaction details.
Get SBI Mini statement By visiting SBI Branch to update Passbook
This is still used in the rural areas where people do not prefer to use online banking facilities through mobile phones.
follow the steps below if you want to update your bank passbook through the passbook printing machine.
- Visit and SBI bank near by and ask the bank counter official to update your passbook.
- In few seconds they will return your passbook after updating transaction details.
- In case if the bank provides an automatic passbook printing machine in its branch then insert your passbook into the machine and update all transactions yourself.
In this guide, we have learned how you can get a mini statement in the State Bank of India using various methods. you can use any of the above methods at your convenience to get SBI mini statement.
In case if you do not have an internet connection or you don’t want to use the online method to get a mini statement, you can either give a missed call on 09223866666 or send ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666 from your registered mobile number. You will receive an SMS instantly with the details of your last 5 transactions on your mobile.
To register yourself for SBI Quick services type & send REG<space>Account Number to 09223488888. This service includes missed call service, SMS service, and many more.
To register for SBI mobile banking services, send <MBSREG> to 9223440000. You can also visit the bank and submit the required documents for registration.
No, there is no limit on the number of Mini Statement inquiries you can make through SMS. However, you have to pay SMS charges as per your SMS plan.