Fair go line of credit, How to apply, loan eligibility & requirements, Fair go interest rate, fees & charges, customer care details
Fair Go Finance offers a Line of Credit which is a type of personal loan. it offers you continuous and instant access to a quick loan when you need it most. In this article, we will discuss Fair Go Finance Line Of Credit Reviews | How to Apply for Fair Go Line Of Credit
|Loan App Name||Fair Go Finance|
|Type of Loan||Line of Credit|
|Loan Amount||$200 to $3000|
|Loan Tenure||12 months to 24 months|
|Interest Rate||14.90% p.a to 34.90% p.a|
|Establishment Fee||Varies from 3% to 15%, depends on the approved line of credit limit|
Fair Go Finance line of credit is a flexible type of loan that allows you to get the full amount of your approved credit limit or just part of it.
For Example: If you are approved for $1500 but only need $1000 right now, you can borrow what you need and pay interest only on that amount. Then, if you need more money in the future, you can take additional cash advances to access the amount you need (up to your $1500 credit limit)
You have to pay the interest-only for the amount and time you choose to borrow. you do not have to receive all the cash at one time since it will be available on an ongoing basis.
The loan stays open as long as you need it. Borrow, pay back, and borrow again if needed.
I guess you got a pretty much clear picture of Line of Credit Loans. let’s see some of its features.
Features of Fair Go Finance Line of Credit Loans
- Fair Go Finance offers line of credit loans from $200 to $3000.
- At fair go finance the line of credit interest ranges from 14.90% p.a to 34.90% p.a (Comparison rates from 35.32% p.a. – 39.11% p.a.).
- The loan repayment term will be from 12 months to 24 months.
- you only pay interest on the funds you use for the amount of your approved credit limit.
- It offers personalized line of credit loans based on your credit profile/history.
Fair Go Finance Line of Credit Loans Eligibility & Requirements
- You must have 18 years of age or over.
- Living in Australia (citizen, permanent resident, on a working visa or sponsorship visa).
- You must not entered into bankruptcy or part 9 agreement within the last 6 months.
- Employed on a casual, part-time or full time basis
- Your weekly income should be more than $500.
- Your income is not solely from Centrelink.
Documents you may need to provide for Fair Go Line of Credit
- Your photo ID documents such as your Australian driver’s license and passport.
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer.
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities.
- If you are self employed you need to show most recent individual tax return and the corresponding notice of assessment from the Australian Taxation Office.
- last 3 months bank statements.
How to Apply for a Line of Credit with Fair Go Finance?
- Visit Fair Go Finance official website and click on the button Apply Here on the top right-hand side.
- Click on New Customers if you are new to Fair go loan, else click on Existing customers option. Once you click on new customers anew will open.
- Now you need to select Loan type as personal Loan, reason of the loan, loan amount (should be greater than $200), enter your personal details like name, DOB, Email ID, Phone number and click on the Go button.
- Next, you need to verify your identity, connect your online banking to verify your income and expenses and some additional information based on your loan purpose is required.
- A loan specialist will be in touch In case the system fails to give preliminary assessment or your rates and amount outcome on your screen.
- If your loan is approved and you would like to proceed, simply accept by electronically signing in the contract using an SMS code sent to your mobile phone.
- Once everything is settled, the funds will be transferred to your bank account within minutes.
How Does a Fair Go Line of Credit Application Process Work?
- Apply Online: Complete the Online loan application process by sharing basic information about your income, employment, personal details, address etc. It wil not take more than 6 minutes.
- Lending Decision: Once the application process is completed, Fair Go Finance will process your application and provide you a lending decision quickly.
- Accept Offer: Once approved, accept your offer by electronically signing with a secure SMS code sent to your mobile. sign your loan agreement as well.
- Get Funds: After accepting & signing the loan agreements, you will receive cash to your linked bank account via Direct deposit within few minutes.
Fair Go Finance Line of Credit Interest Rate & Fees
- Interest Rate: At Fair Go Finacne, the Line of Credit interest rates range from 14.90% p.a to 34.90% p.a (Comparison rates from 35.32% p.a. – 39.11% p.a.).
- Establishment Fee: The establishment fee or application fee varies from 3% to 15%, depends on the approved line of credit limit.
- Monthly Fee: Only applicable when the limit is being used. This is between $5 to $15 per month, depending on your credit score.
|Types of Charges or Fee||Rate or Payable Amount|
|Interest Rate||The Line of Credit interest rates range from 14.90% p.a to 34.90% p.a|
|Establishment Fee||The establishment fee or application fee will be from 3% to 15% depending on the approved line of the credit limit.|
|Monthly Fee||This is between $5 to $15 per month, depending on your credit score.|
How Fair Go Finance Line of Credit Repayment Works?
Your regular scheduled payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account when your payments are due so you will never have to worry about missing a payment.
It also provides the facility to repay the loan through internet banking, make a debit card payment, make a bank transfer payment, or Electronic Funds Transfer.
Fair Go Finance Contact Details
Fair Go Finance Customer Support Contact Number = 1300 324 746
Fair Go Finance Customer Support Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Fair Go Finance Fax Number = 1800 324 746
Fair Go Finance Business Hours =
Monday to Friday = 6.30 am to 4:30 pm (AWST)
Saturday = 8:00 am to 12:00pm (AWST)
Office hours may differ on Public Holidays.
Fair Go Finance Mailing Address = PO Box Z5302, St Georges Terrace, WA 6831
This article explains about Fair Go Finance Line Of Credit Reviews | How to Apply for Fair Go Line Of Credit. I hope it will be useful to you.
A line of credit is like a credit card, but it is not, its a cash. You apply for a pre-approved cash limit, and once approved you have access to cash right up to that limit. Moreover, you have to pay the interest to the only amount you have used from the limit.
Always make sure to check all the fees and charges associated with the Fair Go Finance line of credit.
- Fair Go Finance Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Fair Go Finance
- Fair Go Finance Bad Credit Loans | How to Apply for a Fair Go Bad Credit Loan Online
- Fair Go Finance Car Loans | How to Get Car Loans With Fair Go Finance
- Safe Financial Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Safe Financial
The minimum and maximum amounts range from $200 to $3000.
Line of credit interest rates start from 14.90% p.a. to 34.90% p.a.
Yes, it’s like a credit card. You can use it to pay off household bills, cover new car expenses, or whatever you need.