CSB Bank was established in the year 1920 as Catholic Syrian Bank. It is currently one of the oldest private sector banks in Kerala. The bank is providing services to its customers through its more than 400 branches spread across 18 states and 2 UTs in India. CSB also provides various online services like internet banking, Mobile Banking, online fund transfer, etc. In this guide, we will learn CSB Bank Net Banking Registration and login in order to enjoy its online services.
CSB bank has so many features of internet banking. lets check out some of its key features.
CSB Bank Net Banking Features and Benefits
|Know your account balance just by giving a missed call||Pay utility bills like Telephone bills, Electricity bills, etc.||Customers can do Mobile, recharge ,DTH Recharge|
|Pay for Insurance premium online as well||You can register for net banking online without visiting the bank||A mobile banking facility is also available|
|Transfer money within CSB bank account as well to a third party bank account as well.||A money transfer facility is available through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS||E-Passbook facility|
|Term deposit like Fixed and Recurring deposit account opening is available.||You can request a new Debit Card/block online.||Request for a new cheque book online|
|View and print your bank account statement.||Get CSB Mobile & Internet banking services from any CSB ATM.||You can set ATM PIN Online.|
In order to register for CSB net banking an individual should fulfill the below criteria.
Requirements for CSB Net Banking Registration
Make sure you keep following things ready before you proceed.
- You bank Passbook for Account Number.
- Registered mobile and email ID with the bank.
- Keep Debit ATM Card with you at the time of Registration. your Debit Card should be active.
- Your mobile number must be registered with the bank to receive OTP.
|Read Also Karnataka Gramin Bank Net Banking|
CSB Bank Net Banking Registration Online Step by Step
Follow the steps below to register for CSB Internet Banking.
- Visit CSB Internet Banking Official Website.
- Scroll down the page, check the box I accept the Terms & Conditions, and click on Proceed button.
- A new window will open where you need to enter your Account number, DOB, registered mobile number, and email ID with the bank. Click on the Next button.
- Now Enter your Card details like Debit Card Number, Card expiry date, ATM PIN, and click on the Next button.
- On the next screen choose facility type, set login & transaction password, and click on the Submit button.
- On Successful submission of passwords, your User ID and reference number will be shown. save this number for any further reference.
- Your registration process is completed. you will get an SMS to your registered mobile number once your net banking login is activated.
- You can login to CSB net banking after cooling period of 1 hour.
CSB Bank Net Banking Registration Offline Step by Step
CSB Bank provides the facility to activate Internet Banking by visiting the branch as well. follow the steps to proceed.
- Get CSB net banking application form from any CSB branch or download it from the official website.
- Fill in the form, sign it and submit it to the nearest bank branch with relevant KYC details documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN card, etc.
- Once your request is processed successfully you will receive User ID/ Login ID to your registered mobile number as SMS.
- Both login and transaction password will be sent to your registered mailing address by post within 7 to 10 working days. You will get an SMS once your passwords will dispatch.
- You can also track your speed post through tracking number you will get in SMS.
So we have learned to register for CSB Internet banking both online and offline. let’s see now how you can login to CSB net banking for the first time.
CSB Net Banking Login Steps
Once CSB Bank Net Banking Registration is done successfully, follow the steps below in order to login for the first time.
- Visit CSB Internet banking website.
- Click on the button Click Here to Login.
- Enter your User ID and click on Go button.
- On the next page enter your password and again click on Go button.
- Now you have successfully logged in to your CSB Net banking account. Enjoy the online services.
|Read Also How to Check CSB Bank Account Balance?|
Forgot CSB Bank Net Banking User ID? How to Get it?
In order to retrieve your User ID follow the steps below.
- Visit CSB Internet Banking Official Website and click on the tab Click Here to Login.
- On the next page tap on the link Click here to retrieve link.
- Now Enter the Registered mobile number, email ID, Re-enter the Email ID, DOB, Captcha, and click on the Submit button.
- Once you click on the submit button you will receive your User ID to your registered mobile number.
- Now, you can use user ID again to access CSB Net banking.
Forgot CSB Net Banking Password? How to Reset it?
In case if you forgot your CSB net baking password follow the procedure below in order to reset it.
- Visit CSB Bank Official Website.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the link Click to Request under the tab Forgot Password.
- On the next screen enter your User ID and select the option to Reset your Password i.e. Reset Online using OTP, Reset Online Using ATM Card, Physical copy. Select any one option and click on the Go button.
- Now you will be redirected to online Password reset page.
- Select the Password you want to Reset means you want to reset Login Password, Transaction password Password, or both. select the respective option, enter a new password(s), and click on Submit button.
- You have successfully Reset your password.
You have learned CSB Bank Net Banking Registration & Login process, Reset Password process, and how to retrieve User ID Steps. I hope this article will help you to register or activate CSB Internet banking easily.
If you have any questions/doubts regarding this information do ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
1: What is the Customer Care number of CSB Bank?
CSB Customer Care number number –
1800 266 9090 (toll- free) , 0422-2228422 / 0422-6612300 (Charges Applicable)
2: What is the full form of CSB Bank?
CSB Stands for “Catholic Syrian Bank”.
3: Does Bank charge any fee for providing net banking services?
Net banking service is absolutely free of cost. you do not have to pay anything.
4: How many password we should remember for CSB net banking?
You should always remember two passwords i.e. Login password to enter into your CSB net banking account and transaction password in order to do any fund transfer or profile update.
4: How I can activate my CSB ATM Debit Card?
In order to register for net banking, you should have an active ATM card. you can use your card to withdraw money from any ATM in order to make it ready for internet banking registration.