Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank (CRGB) is a government-owned bank sponsored by the State Bank of India. It is a regional rural bank mainly focusing on improving the rural economy by providing quality banking services.it provides the facility of Mobile banking as well as Internet Banking. In this article, we will learn about CRGB Mobile Banking Registration and also Internet banking Registration.
Requirements for CRGB Mobile/Internet Banking Registration
In order to register for Mobile and Internet banking, there are certain requirements you need to fulfill. you can find those below.
- One should have an account in CRGB.
- You must register your mobile number with the bank.
- Mobile number must have an active SMS plan to send or receive SMS.
CRGB Mobile Banking Registration Step by Step
- Download and install CRJB m-Tej mobile app to your mobile phone.
- Launch the app and allow it to send SMS.
- Now click on the New Registration option, enter your registered mobile number, and click on Submit button.
- Enter your Account Number and click on Proceed. you will able to see your name and account number on the screen. click on Ok now.
- On the next screen, Enter received OTP, set your security question and answer and click on Submit button.
- Now Set your Login PIN, confirm your Login PIN. Also, set your transaction PIN and confirm the transaction PIN. both pins should not be the same. Click on Proceed button.
- After clicking on proceed button it will load for some time and you will get a message on the screen saying User successfully Registered. Please Login using New MPin. Click on Ok.
- Once you click on the ok button you will be redirected to the login page which will show your account name. Enter here 4 digit Mpin and click on the Login button.
- After successful verification, your account dashboard will open. you will able to see your account balance with your account details.
- Congratulation!! you have successfully registered for Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank mobile banking services.
Now you know how to register for CRGB Mobile banking. let’s see now how to activate or register for Internet Banking.
CRGB Internet Banking Registration and Login Step by Step
The process to register Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank is relatively easy and straightforward. Follow the steps below to proceed.
- First, you need to visit your branch and activate net banking by filling net banking activation form.
- Once your net banking is activated by the branch visit Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank official Website and click on the option INB New Registration.
- Now on the next page enter your CIF Number and tap on the Check button. you can find the CIF Number in CRGB Passbook on the front page.
- On the next page enter your account number, registered mobile number, Date of Birth, Captcha Code, and click on Submit button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Submit button.
- Next, you need to set the Username and Password. Re-enter your password one more time to confirm and then click on Submit button.
- You have successfully finished registration.
- On the Top Right hand side you will see the option Continue to Login. Click on that.
- Now a Login page will open. enter your Username, Password, Captcha, and click on the Login button.
- After logging in you need to set Profile Password, Confirm profile Password, Set your security Questions and Answers ( 3 questions you have to choose and answer to them), click on Submit button.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click on Submit button.
- Now your internet banking account will open. start using the online services of CRGB.
You have learned Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank (CRGB) mobile and internet bank Registration step by step. I hope the process is clear to you.
If you have any doubts ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer your queries.