Zavron Finance Business Loan, How to apply, Documents required, Eligibility criteria
Are you looking for a Business loan at competitive interest rates? Are you planning to start a new business or do you want to expand the existing business to a new level? If Yes, Zavron Finance is there for you.
Zavron helps partnership firms, proprietorship, and private limited companies to expand their business by providing them a business loan.
|Loan Amount||Up to 15 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||60 months|
|Interest Rate||competitive interest rates|
|Processing Fee||As applicable by the bank|
Types of Loans Offered by Zavron Finance
- Personal Loan
- Used Car Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Business Loan
Today we will discuss Zavron Finance Business Loan.
Features & Benefits of Zavron Finance Business Loan
- You can apply for business loan online and Zavron executives will guide you for the procedure.
- It offers very competitive interest rate.
- It offers business loan up to Rs. 15 lakhs.
- No Collateral is required.
- Loan amount will be disbursed within 2 days of your loan approval.
Eligibility Criteria for Zavron Finance Business Loan
- Applicant minimum age should be 24 years or above.
- KYC documents (Aadhar Card, PAN card, etc.) is required.
- Income Tax Returns of last 3 years
- Bank statements of 12 months
- Business Proof (Trade License, Business Registration Cash Flow Statement, etc.) is needed.
NOTE: The criteria can be changed depending on the applicant’s financial health.
Required Documents for Zavron Finance Business Loan
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card)
- Address Proof ( Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter ID etc.)
- Last 3 years ITR statement
- Last 3 months salary slips for salaried people.
How to Apply for Zavron Finance Business Loan
- Visit Zavron Finance official website and click on the Apply Loan button.
- On the next screen fill the required details such as loan type, name, contact number, email ID and click on the button Apply Loan.
- Once you apply for a loan, Zavron executives will call you to explain the loan details and if you are happy with loan offer, your request will be taken and Zavron will arrange an appointment with a relationship representative to collect the required documents.
- After the successful verification of your submitted documents ,Zavron will approach you for a personal discussion.
- After finalizing and accepting the loan agreements, the loan amount will be disbursed within 2 days into your bank account.
How to Check Zavron Finance Loan Status?
You can log into Zavron Finance Loan mobile app ZinCash and can check your loan status.
you can also send an email to email@example.com mentioning all the required details of your loan like loan number, mobile number, etc, and know your loan status easily.
Is Zavron Finance Safe and Legit?
Yes, It is safe. Zavron Finance is an NBFC registered and regulated by the RBI. Moreover, it has more than 150 thousand active customers and it has disbursed a loan of more than 250 crores till now which makes it trustable.
Zavron Finance Customer Care Details
Zavron Finance Customer Care Number = +91-8447723591
Zavron Finance Customer Care Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org
Zavron Finance Registered Address =
125, Zavron Finance Pvt Ltd., Near Memorial Hospital,
Maharajbaugh Road, Sitabuldi,
In this article, we have discussed Zavron Finance Business Loan | How to Apply for Business Loan at Zavron Finserv. I hope the information will be useful.
Before finalizing your loan with Zavron, make sure you go through all terms & conditions, fees and charges, interest rates, and then make your final decision.
- Fundstiger Business Loan | How to Apply a Business Loan With Fundstiger?
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Business Loan: Interest Rates, Eligibility
- IIFL Business Loan Review | Get Up to Rs. 10 Lakh Instantly Through Whats App
Zavron customer care number = 91-8447723591
It will take 2 days to credit the loan amount to your bank account.
Yes, if you are an existing customer of Zavron, a pre-approved loan offer will be there for you.
Zavron Finance Private Limited is an NBFC registered and regulated by the RBI.