Umang App is described as a “Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance” is developed by the National e-governance Division(NeGD) and Ministry of Electronics and information technology(MeitY) in order to enhance the growth and use of digital transaction in the Country.
UMANG provided different types of services across Pan India ranging from central to local in a single Platform. This platform provides more than 100 services from both the state and central government.
How to Download UMANG App for iPhone and Android?
You can download UMANG app in your phone using the following ways-
- Scan the QR Code mentioned on the Official Website.
- Give a missed call to the number 97183-97183 and you will get the link to download this app.
- Visit Google play store for Android users and iTunes app store for iPhone users to download this application to your phone.
How to Register on UMANG App?
You can follow the steps mentioned below to register yourself.
- Launch UMANG app and click on Register button.
- Enter your Mobile Number in order to generate OTP to complete the Registration process.
- Once you have filled the OTP, it will ask to set up and confirm M-PIN. Choose Proceed and answer the security question and continue.
- After this process is over your registration is complete and you will able to see the UMANG home page.
How to Log in to UMANG App?
You can log in to UMANG App in various ways as mentioned below.
- You can log in by your Mobile number Registered with UMANG app and M-PIN.
- Using your Registered mobile number and OTP you can log in.
- You can also log in through your social media account if you have like Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus.
Feature and Benefits of UMANG App
- This app provides different types of services both for central and the state government.
- This app is multilingual and is available in 13 languages ie-English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Odia, Assamese, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada.
- The Home page interface is very user-friendly. Moreover, we can see the category services as Recently Viewed, New and Updated, Trending, Top Rated, and Suggested.
- This app has some Government Flagship Schemes like Ayushman Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna, Swachh Bharat, etc.
- Customer support is available to clarify the user issues/doubts from 10 am to 6 pm on all days of the week.
- The app provides 373 Central Government Services, 487 State Government Services, and 1179 Utility Bill Payment Services.
- This app can be used on multiple channels like Smart Phones, Tablet, Desktop(Web UMANG).
Services Available of UMANG App
Umang App Provides many services to its users. Mentioned below are few of them.
|Aadhaar Card||you can view, download an Aadhaar card from your Digi locker Account.|
|DigiLocker||A secured cloud-based platform to store/share/verify documents|
|Ayushman Bharat||For Poor and vulnerable entitled families, this scheme provides cover up to 5 lakhs per family per year.|
|LPG Services||This App can be used to book Cylinders, refills online.|
|EPFO Services||This app allows users to check the Balance, claim, and track their status.|
|Bharat BillPay||This app is used to pay bills online like Gas, Mobile, Water, Electricity, etc.|
|Crop Insurance||This app will help farmers to calculate the insurance premium and total sum insured for their produce.|
|DigiSevak||This app is used to create polls, Surveys, task progress|
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna||This category of the app provides information and the benefit of having bank accounts.|
|All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)||It helps to check approved institutions from AICTE.|
|Passport Seva||Customers can access this app to get various Passport related services like locating the center, status tracker, check appointment availability, etc.|
|Pharma Sahi Daam||we can search the medicine price through this App.|
|The online Registration system for health||The customer can book an appointment, can check blood availability, can check Lab reports.|
|Cybercrime Reporting Portal||Customers can report Complaints regarding Cyber Crime.|
|PAN Card||We can apply for a new Pan card, even we can correct our PAN card details. we can locate the nearest PAN card center.|
|CBSE Results||Students can even check their results.|
|e-pathshala||Students can get online material for their classes. Moreover, they can even get it in the Audio/Video format.|
|Buyer Seller-m-Kisan||Farmers can sell and buy the product through this app for a better price|
NOTE – Above all mentioned services are only a few from the UMANG app. there are numerous services offered by this app.
How to check EPF Balance on UMANG App?
- Look for EPFO tab and click on View Passbook. you need to enter UAN and click on Get OTP.
- Fill the OTP and you got and click on Submit.
- You will be redirected to your Passbook page where you can see your PF account details linked to UAN Provided.
How to Withdraw PF using UMANG App?
Once you logged in to UMANG App and to your EPF account as mentioned above, it is very simple to claim. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Next to Passbook there is a tab Raise Claim. Click on that tab
- Make sure to Check Account Number if it correct along with other details. After that Click on Next.
Similarly, In order to check the claim status, click on Track Claim under the EPFO tab. provide your UAN Number and OTP. After that Click on Submit.
NOTE-In order to claim for EPF ,following points should be noted down
- KYC details should be verified and approved.
- UAN Number linked to Aadhaar.
- Aadhaar should be linked to UMANG App.
- Phone Number should be linked to Aadhaar.
1-Does the UMANG App work on iPhone/ iPad?
Yes, UMANG app is available for both Android and I-phone.
2-What is UMANG App use for?
It provides services for both central and state government in a single Platform.
3-Can we withdraw PF through UMANG App?
Yes, you can withdraw PF through this app online, sitting at home.
4-How do I get Passbook on UMANG App?
you need to click on the EPFO tab and then click on view Passbook. provide your Universal account number(UAN) and the OTP you got to your mobile. Click on submit.
5-How do I find specific service on UMANG?
First, you need to know which service you want to avail of and then search for that service on the home page using the search bar, it will display if it is listed.
6-Is there any customer support Number?
yes, you call to the number 1800-11-5246
7-Can I access UMANG on my Desktop?
yes, you can access it using the website http://www.umang.gov.in/
8-How many languages does this App support?
As of now it has 13 languages.
9-How do I download relevant documents through App?
Search for DigiLocker and sign in using your mobile number/Aadhaar/Username.
10-Who can view my Profile details?
Your profile details can be viewed by you and your service department.