Nainital Bank was established in the year 1992. It provides various services online/offline through its network of more than 150 branches. It mainly operates in five states i.e. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, and Rajasthan. In this article, You will learn about Nainital Bank Net Banking Registration and log in procedure.
Its headquarter is located in Nainital, Uttarakhand. Before moving to the registration process let’s know its features and benefits first.
Nainital Bank Net Banking Features and Benefits
Below you can find Nainital Bank Internet Banking features.
|Transfer funds within Nainital Bank Account as well as to a third-party Bank account.||Pay Utility bills like Electricity, telephone using Nainital Bank net banking.|
|View and Download the account statement.||Recharge your Mobile and DTH connection.|
|Fund transfer facility using IMPS/NEFT/RTGS.||Check your account balance online.|
|Open Fixed Deposit, Recurring Deposit account Online.||Order a new cheque book and Stop cheque payment online.|
Requirements for Nainital Bank Net Banking Registration
Check below a few requirements to proceed with Net Banking Registration.
- An Individual should have an account in Nainital Bank.
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- Keep PAN card with you while applying for Nainital Net Banking.
Nainital Bank Net Banking Registration Process
This Bank does not provide the facility to register online. follow the steps below to apply for Net banking.
- Visit any Nainital Bank branch to get the Internet Banking Application form or download it from the website.
- Fill in all the information like your Name, Account Number, Banking Rights, DOB, PAN Card, sign it and submit it to the branch.
- After processing your request successfully you will get your customer ID and Password to your registered mailing address through a courier.
- Once you have both Customer ID and Password you can login easily to Nainital Bank Net Banking.
Nainital Bank Net Banking Login First time
If your Nainital Bank Net banking Registration is done successfully and you have your Customer ID and Password given by the bank, follow the steps below to log in for the first time.
- Visit Nainital Bank Official Website.
- Now click on the Internet Banking link.
- Read Security tips and then click on the Continue button.
- On the next screen Enter the Customer ID given by the bank, select Hint Question and answer, Enter Password, Accept terms and conditions and click on the Login Button.
- Once you logged in successfully for the first time you need to change the Password. Enter the old password, Enter New Password, Confirm New password, and click on the Submit button.
- Congrats !! you have successfully logged in to Nainital Net Banking Account. Start using online services.
Forgot Nainital Net Banking Customer ID? How to Get it?
In case if you forgot your Customer ID do not worry, follow the methods and get your customer ID quickly.
- You can find Customer ID in your Bank passbook. it will be printed on the front page of the Nainital Bank passbook.
- You can also call the Customer Care Number (18001804031), verify your personal details, and get your Customer ID.
- Get your Customer ID on the Account statement as well.
- If you are not getting your customer ID by any of the above methods, visit your bank branch with your Identity and address proof and get your customer ID from there.
Forgot Nainital Bank Net Banking Password? How to Reset?
If you do not use net banking for a long time you may forget your password easily but no need to worry go through the steps below and reset your password.
- Visit Nainital Bank Official Website and Now click on the Internet Banking link.
- Click on the Continue button.
- Now Click on the link Forgot Password( Existing Customer).
- On the next page Enter your Customer ID and click on Validate.
- After Successful authentication, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile Number. Enter that OTP and click on Proceed.
- Next, you will be redirected to the Password Reset Page. Enter New Password, Confirm New password, and click on Submit button.
- Congrats!! you have successfully Reset your Password. you can use this new password from now on to log in to Nainital Net Banking.
You have learned Nainital Bank Net Banking Registration and Login process, How to know Customer ID, and How to Reset Password. I hope this information will help you to clear your doubts about Nainital Net Banking.
However, if you have any questions do ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all of them.
|Nainital Bank Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time|
|How to Check Nainital Bank Account Balance|
Customer Care Number of Nainital Bank – 1800 180 4031
New Registrants or customers accessing net banking have to visit the branch to get the Password for the first time.
Yes, you can link all your bank account under one ID. Visit the Bank branch and ask bank officials to assist you with this request.