You may not notice in the early days when you have Debt but as time passes it will increase and if you did not pay proper attention or did not pay regularly, Interest will keep accumulating and it will break you and your finances at some point in time. it’s Scary. right? Yes, it is if you don’t repay it regularly. so in this article, we will know the solution in detail through Lendful Financial Reviews | Lendful Personal Loan Application Process?
In this digital world taking a loan is not a big deal. you also do not have to visit the bank every now and then. just sit at your home and apply for the loan.
|Loan App Name||Lendful Financials|
|Loan Amount||$5000 to $35000|
|Loan Tenure||6 months to 60 months|
|Interest Rate||Starts from 9.9%|
Today you will learn about one of the platforms named Lendul which can help you for sure to reduce or finish off your Debt.
Not only Debt, but you can also use a Lendful personal loan for the things you need the most.
What is Lendful Financial?
Lendful is a financial tech company that provides personal loans in the form of installments to the people of Canada.
It has its offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal in Canada. It’s a part of Peoples Group, a specialized financial institution that has been providing its services to Canadians for more than 35 years.
Lendful is a digital lending platform using which you can get a personal loan by just sitting in the comfort of your home.
NOTE: You must know that Lendul is not providing the loan directly. You can apply for a loan through your mortgage broker, or through one of the approved referral partners of Lendful.
Lendful Financial Features
- It offers personal loans from $5000 to $35000.
- Loan Payment term is quite flexible and its between 6 months to 60 months.
- Get your loan approved within 2 minutes, and get your cash within 24 hours from loan approval.
- Interest rates starts from 9.9%, depending on your credit history.
- Lendful loan application process is fast & secure.
- It provides a great level of security by protecting your data.
Lendful Personal Loans Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
You must meet the below criteria to get the loan from Lendful.
- You must be a permanent Canadian Resident.
- You must be 18+ years of age.
- Have a bank account in Canada.
- You should have a good credit history of 3 years. Minimum Credit Score of 600 (650 in Quebec and Alberta).
- You must have steady source of income.
- Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- You have have to meet Lendful loan servicing requirements.
Lendful Personal Loans Required Documents
- Valid Government ID proof
- Proof of Income
- Blank Cheque
- Latest Bank Statements
Lendful Personal Loan Application Process
- Apply: Complete the Lendful application process with the relevant documents as mentioned above online. you may need to provide some additional documents.
- Credit Rating: Lendful uses the latest technology and data to decide the risk associated with your profile. After deciding your credit rating it will show your interest rate and amount you will get. It means the less your credit rating qualifies, the higher the interest rate.
- Evaluating Offers: After checking your credit rating several offers will be shown to you based on your profile. the offers will be from the companies with whom Lendful works with. your credit score will not be impacted.
- Get Cash: You need to link your bank accounts, submit your bank account blank cheque and few other documents. After finishing all the process sign a loan agreement and get the money deposited in to your linked bank account within 24 hours.
How to Repay the Lendful Personal Loan?
It provides an easy way to repay your loan. The account which you link at the time of loan application process, from the same account money will be deducted automatically on the due date.
You do not have to visit anywhere and also you won’t be able to miss any payments. Make sure you have a sufficient amount in your account before the due date.
You have weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly re-payment options. You can fully repay the loan at any time without paying any extra fees.
Lendful Personal Loan Interest Rate
- Interest Rate: Lendful rates start at 9.9% and it can vary based on your credit score, loan size, and term length. It includes the interest rate plus any fees associated to the loan such as origination fee or administrative fee.
- Fees: If you missed to maintain the sufficient amount in your bank account on the due date, you will be charged as insufficient funds fee or NSF (Non sufficient funds) of $50, and a representative will be in contact with you to schedule the payment.
Lendful Customer Contact Details
- Lendful Contact Number = 1-877-996-2233
- Lendful Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lendful Registered Address
Lendful Financial Inc.
Peoples Group, Suite 1400 – 888 Dunsmuir Street,
Vancouver, BC V6C 3K4
Attn: Lendful Financial Inc.
95 Wellington Street West, Suite 1310
Toronto, ON, M5J 2N7
Attn: Lendful Financial Inc.
1 Westmount Square, Suite 1290
Westmount, QC, H3Z 2P9
Is Lendful Safe and Legit?
Lendful Financial Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
Lendful was acquired by the A Peoples Trust Company, part of Peoples Group established in the year 1985.
People Group has been providing financial services to Canada for the last 35 years. you can see the safety and security of the Lendul are in experienced hands.
Pros & Cons of Lendful
|Services are available 24*7. you can apply anytime you want.||If you did not maintain the sufficient fund on the due date you have to pay an NSF (non-sufficient fee) of $50.|
|Within minutes you will get approval and within 4 hours money will be into your account.||If your credit score is not excellent, you may end up paying a high-interest rate.|
|Loan Repayment terms are flexible.||Late payment can create an impact on your credit report.|
In this article, we have learned about Lendful Financial Reviews | Lendful Personal Loan Application Process.
It will be a good idea to get the loan if you have an excellent credit score as you will get less interest rate but if you have a poor score your interest rate will be either high or you won’t get the loan.
As Lendful is not providing the loan directly, you must check the lender rates carefully, calculate all the charges, and then if it fits in your budget you can opt for a loan otherwise it will simply ruin your finances goal.
- How to Get LendDirect Personal Loans | LendDirect Reviews
- Mogo Personal Loan Reviews | How To Apply for a Personal Loan with Mogo
- LendingMate Review | How to Apply for a Personal Loan with LendingMate
The minimum amount of loan you can get is $5000 and the maximum is $35000.
Yes, of course, You can fully repay the loan at any time without any extra fees or penalties.
The interest rate will start from 9.9%.
It offers personal installment loans.
It offers a 6 to 60 months loan term.