LazyPay Instant Loan, How to apply, LazyPay Loan interest rate, fees & charges, documents required, eligibility criteria, LazyPay customer care details
LazyPay is an online lending platform that provides various loans to customers. It implements innovative technology in the financial market to make the service fast and easy.
LazyPay is a part of PayU, one of the leading financial service providers in the global market. you can use LazyPay personal loans for two-wheeler purchases, wedding expenses, home renovation, education fees, medical emergencies, travel expenses, and various other personal uses.
|Loan App Name||LazyPay|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 100000|
|Loan Tenure||3 months to 24 months|
|Interest Rate||15% to 32%|
|Processing Fee||2% of the loan amount|
There are various products offered by LazyPay. find them as mentioned below.
- Shop Now.Pay Later for Shopping
- Credit Score
- Personal Loan
In this article, we will focus on LazyPay personal loans only.
LazyPay Personal Loan Features & Benefits
- Loan application process is completely Online.
- Minimal documentation is needed.
- One time approval for a lifetime of usage
- No collateral required
- No need to visit bank.
- Pay interest only on amount taken and not approved.
- It offers loan from Rs. 10000 to Rs. 100000.
- Loan repayment term is quite flexible ranging from 3 months to 24 months.
- The interest rate varies between 16% to 32% depend on the customer financial health ,loan tenure and other factors.
- The processing charge will be 2% of the loan amount.
LazyPay Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a resident of India.
- The applicant must live in tier I and tier II cities.
- You must be salaried.
- Your age must be between 22 to 55 years.
Documents Required For LazyPay Personal Loan
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof – Aadhaar card ,Voter ID Or Utility bills like gas, electricity etc.
- Your Bank details like Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Details
- Pen & paper for signature upload
How to Apply For LazyPay Personal Loan?
- Download and install LazyPay Mobile application on your mobile.
- Register and login to app using your details. enter your PAN card details to check your eligibility.
- Enter your personal details, employment details, address etc to the app.
- After filling basic step details, you need to complete your KYC.
- Next, you need to upload your bank details on the App.
- On the next screen you need to setup your auto debit for EMIs. for that you need to download the given form, print, fill ,sign and upload it to the app.
- Once all the details and documents has been uploaded successfully, bank will verify once and if all are valid, your loan amount will be approved.
- After approval get the loan amount directly to your bank account within 24 hours.
LazyPay Loan Repayment
It offers multiple ways to repay your loan amount which you can find mentioned below.
- Through LazyPay website – Visit lazypay official website and click on the option Pay Bill on the home page. Enter your registered details and received OTP. next, Click on Pay Now button.
- Pay through email/SMS – LazyPay regularly send an email & SMS notifications for repaying your loan dues. you can click on the Pay Now button in the email or click on the link in the SMS sent. the link will redirect you to the lazypay payment page.
- Using mobile app – Download Citrus- LazyPay App from Play Store or App store. login to the app using your registered details. Click on the LazyPay tab located at the bottom of the home screen, click on the Pay Now button.
LazyPay Interest Rate, Fees & Charges
|Fee & Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Interest Rate||15% to 32% depending on the amount and loan tenure|
|Processing Fee||2% of the loan amount|
|Bank Bounce Change||Rs 300 per bill cycle|
|Late Fee Charges||Bill due up to Rs. 200 – No late fee|
Bill due from Rs. 200 to Rs. 499 – Late Fee of Rs. 50
Bill due from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1999 – Late Fee of Rs. 100
Bill due from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 4999 – Late Fee of Rs. 150
Bill due from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 9999 – Late Fee of Rs. 300
Bill due from Rs. 10000 to Rs. 24999 – Late Fee of Rs. 400
Bill due more than Rs. 25,000 – Late Fee of Rs. 500
NOTE: A GST of 18% will be applied to the above-mentioned amounts.
|EMI Overdue Charge||26% APR per day.|
LazyPay Personal Loan Pros & Cons
|Online loan application procedure||Fee & charges are high|
|Check your loan eligibility in a few minutes||To get a high credit limit you need to have a minimum salary of Rs. 30000.|
|Pay interest only on the borrowed amount||Does not support prepayment or partial payment.|
|No Collateral required|
|The loan is processed through RBI registered NBFC|
|Multiple loan repayment options|
Is LazyPay Safe and Legit?
Yes, you can trust LazyPay for a loan. It is owned by PayU Finance India Private Limited, which is one of the leading non-banking finance company registered with the Reserve Bank of India.
It takes all the steps that are helpful to protect the customer information at each level like physical, technical, managerial, or operational.
As per the data from LazyPay, it has disbursed credit of more than Rs. 500 crore. Also, the LazyPay app has been installed more than 10 lakh times which makes it trustworthy. Also, it has a 4.3 rating on Google Pay which is very good.
LazyPay Customer Care Details
Lazy Pay Customer Care Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can raise your LazyPay query by clicking on the link, fill the details and submit your request.
LazyPay offers instant personal loans. apart from the personal loan it also has various products in its basket for the customers.
Before getting a loan make sure you choose a credible lender. LazyPay can be one of them as it is owned by PayU finance, a leading NBFC registered with RBI.
You also must check the Loan disbursal time of the lender as it is very important. For instance, if you have a medical emergency or mandatory home maintenance. At such moments, the speed with which your lender can disburse the loan is of utmost importance.
- Nira App Instant Personal Loan Review | Get Nira Instant Personal Loan up to 1 Lakh
- SmartCoin Loan Review | Get Instant Loan Up to Rs. 50000
No, in a normal situation, the repayment date cannot be extended.
Loan Tenure varies from 3 months to 24 months.
The maximum credit limit available is Rs 100000.
Yes, the minimum salary requirement for being eligible to increase your credit limit, is Rs 30000.