IIFL Loan against Shares, IIFL loan against securities interest rate, features & benefits, required documents.
It is always advised that one should not put all the investment in one basket. you must diversify your portfolio. It is so because when you need an immediate loan you should be able to get it.
Investing your money in the shares or stock market can be beneficial when you need instant liquidity to meet your personal needs. IIFL is known as IIFL Holdings Limited (formerly India Infoline Limited).
|IIFL Loan Amount against the security of shares||Rs. 10 lakhs if the securities are held in physical form and Rs 20 lakh if the securities are held in dematerialized/ Demat form.|
|Interest Rate||ranging from 10%-18%p.a. based on your profile and market situation|
|Loan Tenure||1 year|
|Processing Fee||2% of the loan amount + GST|
IIFL Loan Against Securities
It is the loan that is taken against your shares debentures and bonds. It can provide you with an instant loan. loan against securities can be used to monetize your investments (listed equity shares, mutual fund units, structured notes, bonds, debentures, etc.) to raise capital for your personal /business financing needs.
Various Options to Get a Loan from IIFL
IIFL provides various solutions where one can raise capital and the option is based on the need and urgency. check below various options to get a loan from IIFL against securities.
- Loan against Shares/Mutual Funds/Debt
- Promoter Funding
- IPO Financing
- ESOP Funding
- Margin Trade Funding
- Structured Finance
- Loan against Sovereign Gold Bond
Features & Benefits of IIFL Loan Against Securities
- IIFL has an excellent experience in loan against securities.
- Loan against securities enables instant liquidity against shares without selling them.
- Takes care of all investment as well as personal needs.
- The tenure of the loan against security is one year, however it can be easily renewed.
- The rate of interest ranges from 10% p.a to 18% p.a based on your financial profile and market trends.
- The processing fee is charged at 2% of the loan amount +GST.
- The loan amount depends on the security the borrower is offering.
- The no charges for prepayment of the loan.
- The loan has to be repaid within the fixed period. If the borrower fails to make the payment, the lender can file a case for recovery and the balance amount has to be repaid within 3 years from the date of sanction of the loan.
IIFL Loan Against Securities Eligibility and Requirements
- Applicant age must be between 18 years and 65 years.
- The Demat Share must belong to your name.
- Applicant can not get loan against securities if he or she is promoter of director of a company.
IIFL Loan Against Securities Required Documents
- KYC documents as per RBI guidelines (address and ID proof)
- Bank statements
- Latest audited financial statements and ITR
- Pledged security details
How to Apply For IIFL Loan Against Securities?
- Visit IIFL official page for loan against securities.
- Click on Apply Now button.
- Enter your name, Mobile Number, your location and submit the request.
- You will get a call from the IIFL representatives. they will explain about the rest of the procedure.
- Follow the steps explained by the IIFL official and get your loan against securities.
IIFL Loan Against Securities Repayment
You can repay the loan at any point of time during the loan tenure by repaying the due interest and principal loan amount through RTGS/ NEFT/ cheque.
IIFL Loan Against Securities Interest Rate, Fees & Charges
|Fee & Charges||Amount Chargeable|
|Interest Rate||10% to 18% p.a.|
|Loan Processing Fee||2% of the loan amount + GST|
|Cheque Return Charge||Rs. 500 per Instance|
IIFL Loan Against Securities Customer Care Details
|IIFL Customer Care Number||1860-267-3000|
|IIFL Loan against securities email IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Is IIFL Loan Against Securities Safe & Legit?
Yes, It is completely safe. IIFL is a diversified financial service company that provides various types of loans. It has a decade of experience in the financial sector.
Moreover, its share is listed on the Indian stock exchange for trading which makes it the trustable company to avail the loan.
It also has more than 6 million satisfied customers as per its website.
We have learned about IIFL loans against securities. if you have shares in your Demat account and you need an urgent loan. you need not sell any shares, instead, you can pledge your shares to get the loan and, meet your urgent requirement.
Make sure to take this loan for the short term as share markets are always volatile in nature and you may end up paying more interest or you will get less loan amount if the market trend is bearish.
- Utkarsh Small Finance Bank Business Loan: Interest Rates, Eligibility
- Karnataka Bank Business Loan | How to Apply for Business Loan at Karnataka Bank?
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Business Loan | How to Apply for Equitas Business Loan?
IIFL interest rates generally range from 10%-18%,p.a. based on your profile and the trends prevailing in the market.
Yes, you can part prepay as much as you want during the tenor of the loan.
Yes, You can pledge shares held with any depository participant in NSDL or CDSL.
An overdraft account will be set up with IIFL Finance Ltd. This account will have a certain drawing limit, which you can utilize as and when required. The drawing limit depends upon the quality and quantity of the security units pledged by you.
No, the ownership of the shares is retained by the customer only.
IIFL offers the loan amount of Rs. 10 lakh against the security of shares, per individual if the securities are held in physical form. However, an individual can avail of a loan of up to Rs 20 lakh if the securities are held in Demat form.
The tenure of the loan against security is one year.