Tamilnad Mercantile Bank or TMB is a private sector bank that offers various services to customers. If you are a customer of TMB bank and you are looking for a method How to Register/Change Mobile Number in TMB Bank, read the article completely.
we will discuss the process using which you can change or update your mobile number linked with your account.
Updating the latest mobile number in your bank account is very important as all the transaction-related messages will be delivered to it.
Requirements to Change or Register Mobile Number in TMB Bank
- You should have an account in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank.
- You must have new mobile number active and inserted into the mobile.
Can We Change TMB Bank Mobile Number Online?
As of now, there is no facility available online to change the registered mobile number in TMB. the information will get updated once the option is available in TMB Mobile or Net Banking.
Then, how can we change the registered mobile number in TMB? read the article further.
NOTE: You can not change your registered mobile number through ATM as well.
Register or Change Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) Mobile Number by Calling Customer Care
Yes, you can change your TMB registered mobile number by calling customer care. follow the below steps.
- Call the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank customer care number 1800 425 0426 / 9842 461 461.
- Select your preferred language.
- Choose the option to reach out to our Phone Banking Officer.
- Once the call is connected to the officer, request to update or change your mobile number.
- They will ask your personal details like name, DOB, existing registered mobile number etc.
- After checking your details successfully phone banking officer will ask you latest number which needs to be updated.
- Provide the number to the officer and your new mobile number will be updated in your bank account.
Register or Change TMB Mobile Number by Visiting Bank Branch
- Visit your TMB Bank Branch along with your Identity and Address proof (e.g. -Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.).
- You may need to verify your KYC. In that case, the bank staff will give you the KYC form.
- Fill in the KYC form, sign it and submit it to the bank executive. make sure you check the box change the registered mobile number and write the latest number in the provided space.
- Next, the Bank executive will verify your details and if all the details are correct he or she will write one reference number on the form and will let you know where to go next.
- On the next window, the bank executive will open the reference number and will ask you to show the original copy of your PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. if all the details are valid he or she will update your latest mobile number to your Bank account.
- You will receive an update regarding this to your new mobile number or email ID. updation will be done within 48 hours.
Register or Change TMB Mobile Number by Sending an Email
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address with the bank.
Make sure to mention all the relevant details like account number, existing mobile number, the number you want to update in the email.
After verifying your details with the bank successfully, the bank officials will update your mobile number. you may get a call from the bank to verify your personal details.
This article is all about How to Register/Change Mobile Number in TMB Bank. I hope the information will be useful to you.
In case you have any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can directly ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all your questions as soon as possible.
- TMB Net Banking Registration and Login
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time
- How to Check Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Account Balance?
Tamilnad Mercantile bank customer care number = 1800 425 0426 / 9842 461 461
TMB customer care Email Address = email@example.com
TMB NRI customer care email address = firstname.lastname@example.org
No, you can do this either by visiting the branch, sending an email or by calling the customer care department.
It will be done within 48 hours.