Federal Bank is one of the fast-growing private sector banks in India catering to the needs of the customers. It offers various online and offline services. If you are a customer of Federal Bank and you are looking for a method How to Get Federal Bank Statement PDF | Federal Bank Statement PDF Password, this article is for you.
Checking your bank statement regularly is very important as it contains important details like your transaction details, amount, rewards points (if any), etc. More benefits you can find below.
Benefit of Federal Bank Account Statement
- Keeping a check on your Bank Account statement on a regular basis will help you to manage your spending in a more efficient way.
- You can check the rewards points accumulated on your Debit card (if any).
- Federal Bank account statement is free. you do not have to pay anything to avail it.
Requirements to get Federal Bank Account Statement
- You must have access to Federal Bank Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get the statement online.
- Your email ID must be registered with the bank to get Federal Bank e-Statement.
How to Download Federal Bank Account Statement PDF Online Through Mobile App
- Download and install Federal Bank mobile app on your phone.
- Register and login using 4 digit M-PIN.
- Once you login successfully, on the home page click on the More option on the top right hand side and choose Account Summary.
- On the next screen you will see your account details, click on the account number.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the option Download/Email Statement.
- Next, choose the duration from the drop-down for which you wish to get the statement. click on the Download button.
- Your statement will start downloading on your device.
How to Download Federal Bank Account Statement Online Through Net Banking
- Visit Federal Bank Net Banking official website and click on the Login button.
- Now, click on personal banking option and click on Continue to Login button.
- Enter your User ID and Password to login to your net banking account.
- Once you login successfully, click on the Accounts option from the Left Menu and choose Operative Accounts.
- Now, you will able to see Statement of Account options. click on that.
- On the next screen, enter the date range of your required account statement, choose the format and click on the download button.
- Your Federal Bank account statement will start downloading.
How to Open Federal Bank Account Statement PDF Password
In case you have downloaded or Emailed the account statement, the Password is required to open it. follow the steps below to open the password-protected PDF.
- If you have emailed the statement, log in to your email account registered with Federal Bank like Gmail, yahoo etc.
- Open the Email received from the bank which contains the your e-statement. Download the PDF attached to the email and click to Open it.
- A message will pop up on the screen saying this file is protected. Enter Password.
- The Password will be a combination of the first four letters of your name in Capital letters followed by your date of birth in DDMM format. For Example = If your Name is Ayush Kumar and your Date of birth is 20/11/1990, the Password will be AYUS2011.
- After entering the password i.e.youe registered mobile number click on the Open button. your Password-protected PDF file will open.
In this article, we have learned How to Get a Federal Bank Statement PDF | Federal Bank Statement PDF Password. I hope the information will be helpful to you.
Any questions related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all of them.
- How to Check Federal Bank Credit Card Application Status Online | Track Federal Bank Credit Card
- How to get Federal Bank Mini Statement
- Federal Bank Timings – Working Hours & Lunch Time
- IMPS in Banking
Federal Bank customer care number = 1800 420 1199
You can register for a Federal bank e-statement by following the below methods.
a. Using Federal Bank Net Banking
b. By Calling Customer Care = 1800-425-1199 or 1800-420-1199
c. Submit a request for E-Statement at your Federal Bank Branch
The Password will be a combination of the first four letters of your name in Capital letters followed by your date of birth in DDMM format. For Example = If your Name is Ayush Kumar and your Date of birth is 20/11/1990, the Password will be AYUS2011.