DCB Bank is a private sector bank that provides various online and offline services. It uses the latest technology to provide banking services better. In the same context, DCB provides various ways to get a bank mini statement.
DCB formerly known as Development Credit Bank.
In this article, you will know various methods to check DCB Bank mini statement. but before go through, the requirements below you must have to fulfill them.
Requirements to get DCB Bank Mini Statement
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You must have access to Net banking to get mini statement online.
- you have to register for Mobile Banking in order to get the statement using the DCB Bank Mobile app.
- An active SMS pack should be available to your mobile number to receive the message.
DCB Bank mini statement missed call Number
This is the easiest and fastest way to get your mini statement. you just have to give a missed call to the specific number from your registered mobile number with the bank.
DCB Bank Mini Statement Missed Call toll-free Number – 7506660022
Dial the above number and wait for the call to disconnect automatically.
After the call gets disconnected within few seconds you will get an SMS containing your last 5 transactions in your bank account.
If you want to get an email statement for the last one month give a missed call to the number 7506660044.
DCB Bank Mini Statement Toll-Free Number
you can call customer care and know your last transaction details.
DCB Bank mini statement Customer Care toll-free number –
022 6899 7777 or 040 6815 7777
Call the above number, follow the steps over IVRS Call. select the option which says to know your last transaction details press 5 or any number. Once your details are verified you will get to know your last transaction details.
Get DCB Bank mini statement Via SMS
DCB customers can get their bank account mini statement through SMS. you need to register for SMS Banking before using this feature by sending an SMS REG to 9821878789 from your registered mobile number with the bank.
After successful registration for the SMS banking facility Type and send an SMS in the below format from your registered mobile number.
STMT and send to 9821878789
After sending the SMS, within few seconds you will receive the DCB Bank mini statement via SMS on your registered mobile number. It will have your last 5 transaction details.
Get Bank Mini Statement via ATM
In order to get Mini Statement Via ATM Machine, follow the steps below.
- Visit nearest ATM Center.
- Insert your ATM Debit Card in the slot and choose your preferred language.
- Enter your 4 digits ATM PIN and select Banking option on the screen.
- Now Select Mini Statement and type of Account (Current or Savings).
- You will get a print out from the machine which is your bank account mini statement.
How to get Mini Statement Online using DCB Bank Mobile App
Follow the steps below in order to check your mini statement through mobile banking.
- Download and install DCB Mobile banking app to your phone.
- Register with your Net banking user ID and Password or Customer ID, Debit Card Number, and PIN and validate the details using OTP.
- Set 4 digit MPIN to Mobile app login.
- After successful activation on the dashboard click on the My accounts tab, select your account and click on the statements.
- On the next screen, you can see last transaction of your bank account.
How to get DCB Bank Mini Statement Online using Net Banking
If you have access to DCB Net Banking you can easily check your Mini statement online. Just log in using your User ID/Customer ID and Password.
After the successful login click on the my account option and you can check your last transactions done on your bank account.
You can also get an account statement for a particular time period using DCB Bank Net Banking.
In this article, you have learned How to get DCB Bank Mini Statement using various methods. I hope the information will be helpful to you.
If there are any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
DCB Bank mini statement missed call toll-free number = 7506660022
DCB Bank Customer care toll-free number = 022 6899 7777 or 040 6815 7777
DCB Bank mini statement SMS Number = 9821878789
There is a restriction of a maximum of 5 such requests in a day.
a. SMS REG to 9821878789 from your registered mobile number.
b. Call DCB Bank’s Customer Care toll-free number 022 6899 7777 or 040 6815 7777.
c. Update your contact Number through DCB Bank ATM to auto Register for SMS alerts.
d. Place your request at any DCB Bank branch by filling the form.
Give a missed call to the number 7506660022 from your registered mobile number and get your mini statement easily.
Customer Can know their last transaction details by calling the Customer Care toll-free number 022 6899 7777 or 040 6815 7777.
Type STMT and send it to 9821878789 from your registered mobile number.
you can log in to the DCB Bank Net-banking Website using your Customer ID and Password. On the net banking portal, go to Account Details and click on Mini Statement.
Also, you can use the DCB Mobile App, to view your account balance, mini statement, account statement, etc.
You can also visit the nearest ATM center to get your DCB Bank mini statement easily.