Andhra bank one of the prominent banks in India providing various online services for its customers. It provides various online services. In this article, you will know how to get Andhra Bank Mini Statement online.
Andhra Bank has been merged with Union Bank of India in April 2020 to even serve better to its customers. so in order to get the mini statement or any other services, you need to use the portal of the Union Bank of India.
In this article you will know how to get Andhra Bank Mini Statement using various methods.
Requirements to get Andhra Bank Mini Statement
- Your mobile number must be registered with your bank account.
- You should have an active SMS pack to your mobile number to send or receive an SMS.
|Read Also How to get Mini Statement of Canara Bank|
Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement by Calling Customer Care
Bank provides 24*7 customer support for their customers. you can call below number to know your mini statement.
Andhra Bank Customer Care toll-free Number :
1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244
Andhra Bank Customer Care tolled or Charged Number :
Andhra Bank Customer Care Number for NRI :
Call to the above number, follow the IVR call and know your last 5 transactions details easily over call.
|Toll-Free Customer Care Number||1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244|
|Tolled or Charged Number||080-61817110|
|NRI Customer Care Number||+918061817110|
Get Andhra Bank Mini statement through SMS
In order to get a mini statement through SMS, your mobile number must be registered with the bank and you should send an SMS from the registered mobile number.
To get the mini statement of your Primary Bank Account send an SMS in the below format :
UMNS to 09223008486
For any other Account statement send an SMS in the below format :
e.g. UMNS<space>123456789087654 and send to 09223008486
Get Statement Using Andhra Bank Net Banking
NOTE: Remember Andhra Bank is merged with Union Bank of India, so you need to use the Union Bank of India Internet banking website to log in.
Follow the steps below :
- Log in to Union Bank of India Net Banking portal using your User ID and Password.
- Go to Account Section tab and click on Account Summary option.
- Select the account type and click on View Statement.
- Recent transactions will appear on the page.
Get Statement using Andhra Bank Mobile Banking App
NOTE: You need to download the Union Bank of India Mobile App i.e. U-Mobile in order to get the mini statement since Andhra bank is merged with Union Bank of India.
Follow the steps below :
- Download and install U-Mobile App and log in using 4 digit M-PIN.
- Click on the m-Passbook option on the Dashboard and the latest transactions will display on the screen.
Get Mini Statement by Visiting any ATM Center
you can easily get your account mini statement through ATM Machine. follow the steps below.
- Visit any nearest ATM center and insert your ATM Debit Card in to ATM Machine.
- Select the Mini Statement option displayed on the screen.
- Enter your ATM PIN Number and view your last 5 transaction details. you can take a print also.
In this article, you have learned How to get Andhra Bank mini statement online. I hope you will be able to check your bank mini statement without any issues.
In case if you have any doubts/queries related to the above article you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
You can use either Union Bank of India Net Banking or Mobile Banking to get a mini statement.
Type an SMS – UMNS and send it to 09223008486 from your registered mobile number.