State Bank of India offers various services online for their customers. It also provides the facility to open a PPF account online. If you have an SBI PPF account you must know How to Check SBI PPF Account Balance Online?
It will help you to track your account balance and also you can calculate how much interest you are getting and whether the interest amount is adding or not.
In this article, you will learn the methods to check your SBI PPF account balance but before check the requirements below.
Requirements to check SBI PPF account balance online
- You must have a savings Bank Account in SBI. The Bank does not provide an online facility just to check your PPF account balance.
- You should link your PPF account with SBI saving Bank Account.
- You must have the SBI Net Banking service activated in order to check your SBI PPF account balance.
|Read Also How to Open PPF Account in SBI Online|
Methods to Check SBI PPF Account Balance Online
There are mainly three methods you can check your SBI PPF Account balance.
- SBI Internet Banking
- Through Yono Lite SBI Mobile App
- Using YONO SBI Mobile App
We will discuss all 3 methods one by one. lets begin…
How to Check SBI PPF account balance using SBI Net Banking
Follow the steps below in order to check your SBI PPF balance.
- Visit SBI Official Internet Banking Website.
Login to SBI Internet Banking using your credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Dashboard View
Once you log in successfully, on the Dashboard you will able to see your Transaction Accounts and PPF Accounts.
- Go to PPF Accounts Option
Under PPF Accounts option click on the link “click here for balance”. once you click you will see the account balance at the same place.
- View last 10 transactions
You can view the last 10 transactions by clicking on the link ” Click here for last 10 transactions”. on the next screen you will see the last 10 transactions done in your PPF Account.
How to Check SBI PPF account balance using YONO Lite SBI Mobile App
- Download and install Yono LITE SBI Mobile App to your Phone.
- Login using your Net Banking User Name and Password.
- On the Dashboard click on My Accounts tab and then Click on Accounts Summary option.
- On the next page click on the “+” Symbol under the option PPF/SSA accounts. you will able to see your SBI PPF Account Balance.
How to Check SBI PPF account balance using YONO SBI Mobile App
- Download and install Yono SBI Mobile App to your phone.
- Login using MPIN or Net Banking User ID and Password.
- Click on either Accounts tab or Deposits Tab.
- On the next window you will see your SBI PPF account balance under My Deposits option.
In order to earn more interest deposit the amount before the 5th day of every month. It is so because After the 5th day of the month the interest for that particular month will not be added.
You have learned How to Check SBI PPF Account Balance Online using various ways. You can use any of them to keep yourself updated on your PPF account balance. I hope you will be able to check your balance easily.
Any questions/doubts you can ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer them.
No, SBI does not provide missed call facility to know PPF account balance. you can only know your saving bank account balance using missed call facility.
Yes, Visit your SBI Bank Branch with your Bank Passbook. Update your Passbook either through Passbook printing machine or ask bank officials to update it.
Once you update your Passbook you will able to see your PPF account balance.
The minimum amount you can deposit is Rs. 500 and the maximum amount you can deposit is Rs 1,50,000 per annum.