Did you forget your mobile number linked to your Aadhaar Card or you want to check which active mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar number then you are in right place. In this article, you will know How to Check Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar Card Online?
Aadhaar Number is 12 digits unique number that provides an individual identity in India. It is much required when you open a new bank account, applying for a passport, and at various other places.
You must be knowing that OTP is mandatory to verify your identity anywhere. Therefore you must know which mobile number is linked with Aadhaar and if the number is old one update it as soon as possible.
How to Check which Mobile Number linked with Aadhaar Card Online?
In order to know your mobile number linked with Aadhaar Card follow the steps below.
- Visit Aadhaar Official Website
- On the home page click on My Aadhaar drop down and under the Aadhaar services, tab select Verify Email/Mobile Number.
- On the new page enter your Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number, or Email ID, whichever you want to verify, Enter Captcha Code and click on Send OTP.
- Now if the entered mobile number matches with the Aadhaar records it will show on the screen that ” The mobile number you have entered already verified with our records” else it will say the entered mobile number does not match with our records.
- If the correct mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar you have to visit the Aadhaar Centre and update your mobile number.
In this article, you have learned How to Check your Mobile Number linked with your Aadhaar Card Online. If you do not find your latest mobile number in the Aadhaar records update it as soon as possible for any future Aadhaar verification.
If you have any questions or doubts related to this information it can be asked in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer them.
Yes, but for that, you need to visit the Aadhaar enrolment center and you need to provide your biometrics details like Thumb impressions, Retina Scan. After matching the details you will get your Aadhaar printout.
You can also update your latest mobile number there only and your Aadhaar card will be sent to your registered mailing address through post.