IDBI Bank is one of the leading banks which provides various services online and offline. In this article, we will discuss How to Change Registered Mobile Number in IDBI Bank | IDBI Bank Mobile Number Registration?
Sometimes we change our mobile number due to some issues like theft, SIM not working, etc. In such a scenario, we need to update our latest mobile number with the bank in order to proceed with the various banking-related tasks.
Can we change IDBI Bank Mobile Number Online?
As of now, there is no facility available online to change the registered mobile number in IDBI. the information will get updated once the option is available in IDBI Net Banking.
Then, how can we change the registered mobile number in IDBI? read the article further.
NOTE: You can not change your registered mobile number through ATM as well.
Update or Change or Register IDBI Bank Mobile Number by Visiting Bank Branch
This is the only way you can change/update/register your mobile number in your IDBI Bank account. follow the steps below to proceed further.
- Visit your IDFC Bank Branch along with your Identity and Address proof (e.g. -Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.).
- You may need to verify your KYC. In that case, the bank staff will give you the KYC form.
- Fill in the KYC form, sign it and submit it to the bank executive. make sure you check the box change the registered mobile number and write the latest number in the provided space.
- Next, the Bank executive will verify your details and if all the details are correct he or she will write one reference number on the form and will let you know where to go next.
- On the next window, the bank executive will open the reference number and will ask you to show the original copy of your PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, etc. if all the details are valid he or she will update your latest mobile number to your Bank account.
- You will receive an update regarding this to your new mobile number or email ID. updation will be done within 48 hours.
This article is all about How to Change Registered Mobile Number in IDBI Bank | IDBI Bank Mobile Number Registration.
I hope the information will help you in changing the IDBI registered mobile number.
In case you have any queries/doubts related to the above information, you can directly ask in the below comment section. I will try my best to answer all your questions as soon as possible.
IDBI customer care toll-free number = 1800-209-4324 or 1800-22-1070.
Unfortunately, you can not change your IDBI Bank account mobile number online. you have to visit the branch for this.
a. Visit nearest IDBI Bank Branch
b. get a Mobile number registration form
c. Fill in all the relevant details carefully
d. Do not forget to sign on form
e. submit it to the bank officials
f. you may be required to show your identity and address proof. carry Aadhaar and PAN card with yourself.