Harmoney loan Australia, harmoney loan interest rate, harmoney loans contact number, how to apply, eligibility criteria & requirements
Taking the decision to get personal loans has never been easy. We have a lot of options available in the market nowadays. Among the various option available to you Harmony platform stands out. Today we will go through Harmoney Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Harmoney.
|Loan App Name||Harmoney|
|Loan Amount||$2000 to $50000|
|Loan Tenure||3 years to 5 years|
|Interest Rate||5.35% to 19.09%|
|Establishment Fee||$275 & $575 (depending on the loan amount)|
The review will be in detail so that after finishing the article you should be able to take your decision firmly and confidently to choose Harmoney as your lender to get a personal loan.
Why wait. let’s start…
What is Harmoney?
Harmoney is an online loan provider platform that helps people to achieve their goals through its various financial products.
It started in the year 2014 and it has provided a loan of $1.6 billion to nearly 50000 customers till now.
Its application process is 100% online so that you can enjoy applying for a loan while sitting in the comfort of your home.
It is a technology-oriented fintech and it believes in using machines to make the services even better and fast.
It provides its services to both in Australia and New Zealand.
Harmoney has various awards and recognition as well in the field of personal loans. It offers Unsecured personal loans.
Types of Loans Harmoney Offers
It offers various types of loans. you can find the major ones listed below.
- Personal loans
- Debt Consolidation loans
- Car loans
- Business loans
- Education loans
Here, we will focus on personal loans which are very common and you can use them for any purpose and as per your requirement.
Harmoney Personal Loans
Personal loans are generally loans that are taken for any purpose. it’s not specified for any particular things. It means you can use the funds as you want.
Harmoney Offers Unsecured Personal Loans that means You do not have to put up an asset as Collateral. The benefit of an unsecured loan is faster, simpler application and assessment, so you could get the money faster.
You can use the personal loan for home improvements, Debt Repayments, Medical Expenses, and a variety of other things.
Harmoney Personal Loan Features
- The loan application process is online.
- It provides both short term and long term loan.
- At Harmoney, the personal loans interest rates range from 5.35% to 19.09% (Comparison Rate 6.14% p.a. to 19.99% p.a.).
- It offers Personalised interest rates based on your credit history/credit profile.
- Most loans are approved and money will be deposited to your bank account within 24 hours.
- Harmoney offer unsecured personal loan, from $2000 to $50000.
- At Harmoney you can repay a loan in 3 or 5 year terms with unsecured loans.
- You can pay out your loan early in full or make additional lump sum payments during the life of your loan with no extra fees or penalties.
Harmoney Personal Loan Eligibility & Requirements
In order to get a personal loan from harmony, you must fulfill the below requirements.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Be an Australian citizen, Permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen.
- Be full-time or permanent part-time employed.
- Have a clear credit file with no defaults, judgments, or bankruptcies.
- You need to apply for a minimum $2000 loan.
Documents that you may need to apply for a loan
- Your photo ID documents such as your Australian driver’s license and passport.
- Details of your current and previous (if applicable) employer.
- Details of your income, assets, expenses and liabilities.
- Previous tax returns if you are self-employed.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Harmoney
- Visit harmoney official website and click on Apply now button on the top right hand side.
- You have the option to log in with Google, facebook or with your personal email. select any of them to create an account with harmoney.
- On the next page choose the answer to the question What is the loan for from the drop-down, enter the loan amount you required, and click on the Next button.
- Next, Fill your Employment Information, including your Employment Status and submit the application.
- Once the application is submitted, you need to wait for Harmoney email or call if your loan amount gets approved.
- If your loan amount is approved, you need to enter your bank details and other additional information to get the loan amount to your bank account within 24 hours.
How Does a Harmoney Personal Loan Work?
- Apply: Complete the loan application process by sharing basic information about your income, employment, personal details, address etc.
- Lending Decision: Once the application process is completed, Harmoney will process your application and provide you a lending decision quickly.
- Sign Documents: If your selected loan amount is approved, review it and sign your loan agreements.
- Get Funds: After accepting & signing the loan agreements, you will receive cash to your linked bank account via Direct deposit within 24 hours.
Harmoney Loan Interest Rates & Fees
- Interest Rate: At Harmoney, the personal loans interest rates range from 5.35% to 19.09% (Comparison Rate 6.14% p.a. to 19.99% p.a.).
- Establishment Fee: Establishment fee of $275 for loans up to $5000 and $575 for loans $5000 and over. It is one time fee included in your loan amount.
- Direct Debit Dishonour Fee or Non Sufficient Funds: Ensure that there are enough funds in your account on the due date to avoid dishonour fees. if it is not maintained you have to pay Dishonour fee as $15 per dishonour.
|Types of Charges or Fee||Rate or Payable Amount|
|Interest Rate||The personal loans interest rates range from 5.35% to 19.09% (Comparison Rate 6.14% p.a. to 19.99% p.a.).|
|Establishment Fee||Establishment fee of $275 for loans up to $5000 and $575 for loans $5000 and over. It is a one-time fee.|
|Dishonour Fee||$15 per dishonour if Harmoney is unable to process the loan repayment on the due date from your account.|
How Harmoney Loan Repayment Works?
Your regular scheduled payments will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account when your payments are due so you will need not worry about missing a payment.
Your repayment amount is calculated monthly. You can opt to make weekly, fortnightly, or monthly repayments as long as the full monthly amount due is paid by the date scheduled in your loan disclosure.
For example, if you have to pay $800 by the 28th of each month, you can choose to make weekly payments of $200 so long as the full contractual amount of $800 is paid by the 28th of each month.
Make sure to maintain a sufficient balance in your bank account on the due date to avoid any Dishonour Fee or NSF (Non-Sufficient funds) penalties or charges.
Is Harmoney Safe and Legit?
As we can see on its website since 2014 it has provided a loan of $1.6 billion to nearly 50000 customers which shows that harmony maintains customer trust.
It has awards and recognition from mozo expert choice, Ratecity which makes harmony, customers favorite loan provider.
Harmoney will never disclose your information to a third party without your permission, and we will never contact you to ask for personal information.
All customer information collected by Harmoney is passed through a secure server using encryption technology and protected from unauthorized access by a number of security procedures including secure passwords and user log-on.
Harmoney Loans Pros & Cons
|No early repayment fee.||High-interest rates may apply if the credit score is poor or bad.|
|Transparency is good as all the fees are disclosed on the website.||An establishment fee of $275 for loans up to $5000 and $575 for loans $5000 is there.|
|It offers both small and large amounts.||It only offers unsecured personal loans.|
|The Loan Amount is High.||Only 3 and 5 years loan terms are available.|
|It has a fixed interest rate.|
Harmoney Personal Loans Reviews & Feedback
Productreview shows 213 reviews on its website with 153 reviews having a 5* rating. It also shows an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5 which seems to be pretty good.
Harmoney Contact Details
Harmoney Customer Support Contact Number = 1300 042 766
Harmoney Customer Support Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org
Harmony General Enquiries Email ID = email@example.com
Harmoney working hours = Mon-Fri, 9 am – 6 pm AEDT
Harmoney Registered Address = Level 33, Australia Square, 264 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Harmoney Mailing Address = GPO Box 7004 Sydney NSW 2001
This article is all about Harmoney Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Harmoney. I hope you will like the Harmoney analysis in detail.
Harmoney is 100% an online lender, It can suit borrowers who want to use it as an alternative to the traditional form of banking.
It is very important to note, what rate of interest are you getting as it offers personalized interest rates. it will vary from individual to individual due to differences in their credit history.
Do check and calculate all the charges & fees associated with your loan amount. It can help you to decide if you want to choose Harmoney for getting a loan.
- SocietyOne Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan With SocietyOne
- Safe Financial Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Safe Financial
- Nimble Loan Reviews | How to Apply for a Personal Loan with Nimble
Yes, It provides an unsecured loan of up to $50000 which is a good amount. also, it provides a competitive interest rate in the market which makes it more lucrative.
However, fees and charges are associated with the loan amount. so decide to get a loan by checking all the relevant parameters.
Harmoney Customer Support Contact Number = 1300 042 766
Once your loan amount is approved, the funds will be transferred to your bank account, usually within 24 hours.
An unsecured personal loan, you can borrow from $2000 to $50000.
Yes, you can make early repayments, or even pay off the entirety of your loan early without extra charge or penalty.