Equitas Bank is a small finance bank founded in 2007. this small finance bank provides various services online through its net banking website and mobile banking. If you have already an account in this small finance bank, you just need to register for internet banking in order to avail of the services online. In this post, we will discuss step-by-step Equitas small finance bank Net Banking Registration and login process.
It is a microfinance lender with its headquarter located in Chennai. Equitas Holdings is a parent company of Equitas small finance bank.
In the year 2019, it was awarded as one of the five based corporate governed companies. In its core values customer service, performance, transparency, respect, and ownership is always the top priority.
Requirements to Register for Equitas net Banking account
Before starting the registration process for Equitas small finance bank make sure you have the following things with you.
- Your Debit ATM card
- Your Customer ID
Now we have a fair about Equitas small finance bank. now let’s see some of its great features.
Equitas Small Finance Bank Net Banking Features
There are so many features of this bank. listed below are some of the key features.
- You can view your accounts & email your account statements as well.
- Deposits (Fixed Deposits and Recurring Deposits) are also available.
- Debit Cards (Hotlist, Reset / Forgot Password)
- Transfer funds within Equitas Banks and other banks (IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, and Intra Bank)
- Standing Instructions facility is also available.
- Mobile & DTH Recharge
- Service Requests on Cheque book (Request, Cheque Status, Stop Cheque)
|Read Also How to Activate Internet Banking in BOI|
How to do Equitas Bank Net Banking Registration
We will learn step by step procedure to register for Equitas small finance bank net banking. you just need to follow the steps below.
- Visit Equitas bank official internet banking website.
- On the top right-hand side of the page, you will able to see the Login Option. click on the login dropdown and then select Personal.
- Once you click on personal option you will be redirected to Equitas Bank internet banking login page. click on New User Registration option to register.
- On the next screen you will have to option to register i.e. User details and Debit card. Choose any one based on availability.
- If you select User details you need to enter your details on the next screen like Customer ID (you can get it from Equitas Bank Passbook), Registered mobile number, DOB, e-mail ID, Check the terms & condition box and click on continue button.
- If you select a Debit card you need to enter the details like the debit card number, Customer ID, and ATM PIN.
- On the next step select and answer any 3 security questions.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. enter the OTP and click on confirm button.
- On the next screen set the password of your choice and click on submit to activate your Internet Banking.
Till now we have learned how to do registration for internet banking in Equitas bank ,lets see how you can login for the first time to Equitas small finance Bank net banking.
How to Login into Equitas Internet Banking Account
Once you have activated or registered for internet banking, its fairly simple to login.follow the steps below to proceed.
- Visit Equitas Bank Internet Banking Website. Click on the Login option and then select the Personal option.
- On the next page enter your User ID, Password, Captcha and click on Login button.
- You have now successfully logged in to your Equitas Internet Banking account. Enjoy the online services now.
How to Reset Equitas Bank net Banking Password
If you have forgot Password of Equitas small finance bank you can easily reset or change it online. follow the steps below.
- Visit Equitas bank Internet banking portal.
- Click on Forgot? –>Password link.
- On the next screen choose how you want to reset your password. you have three options i.e. User details, Security Questions, and through Debit card. choose any one and proceed with it.
- If you choose security question enter Customer ID, user ID ,agree to terms and conditions and click on Submit button. On the next screen answer to the security question you set at the time of registration. after submitting your answer correctly you can change your password.
- Update the latest Mobile Number and E-Mail id with the Branch in case you change. It will help you track all your transactions.
- Make net banking passwords difficult to guess by using strong 6-8 length alphanumeric characters. you can include special characters as well.
- You should never note down user ID, password on piece of paper, documents or phones for easy retrieval.
- Customers should also never use the ‘remember password’ feature provided by browsers to save their net banking passwords. it is easy but risky as it can be easily targeted by hackers.
We have learned Equitas Bank net banking registration and login process. also we have seen how you can reset password in Equitas Small Finance Bank. I hope you are clear with the above information.
If there is any question you can ask in the below comment section. I will be happy to answer.
1: What is the criteria for user ID and Password creation in Equitas Bank?
User ID should be a combination of alphabets and numbers. Maximum character length is 100 characters.
Password should be a minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 32 characters. The Password should be a combination of 1 upper case, 1 lower case, 1 number & 1 special character.
Equitas Bank user ID Example – run999, 420play
Example of Password of Equitas Bank – Run@42001, Play!11111, $Jump123456
2: Does Equitas Bank has any Password Expiry?
Yes, your Internet Banking Password will be valid for 90 days.
3: How long a user ID is valid for?
user ID has no expiry date. once it is set you can not change it.
4: Equitas Bank customer ID is of how many digits?
It will be of 7 digits. You can find it on the front page of Equitas Bank Passbook.
5: How to get in touch with Equitas Bank Customer care service department?
You can call toll-free number 1800 – 103 – 1222 or you can fill Equitas enquiry form and ask your questions.